Whatever After Boxset, Books 1-6 by Sarah MlynowskiWhatever After Boxset, Books 1-6 by Sarah Mlynowski

Whatever After Boxset, Books 1-6

bySarah Mlynowski

Paperback | August 25, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$29.46 online 
$39.99 list price save 26%
Earn 147 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Sarah Mlynowski's New York Times bestselling series in a six-book paperback boxed set!

Whatever After offers a fresh, modern spin on classic fairy tales! When the magic mirror in their basement transports them into classic fairy tales, siblings Abby and Jonah accidentally mess up the stories . . . and they have to find a way to set things right!

This box set includes the first six hilarious, fractured-fairy-tale adventures!

Whatever After #1: Fairest of All

Whatever After #2: If the Shoe Fits

Whatever After #3: Sink or Swim

Whatever After #4: Dream On

Whatever After #5: Bad Hair Day

Whatever After #6: Cold as Ice

SARAH MLYNOWSKI is the middle-grade author of the Whatever After series, and the Upside Down Magic series (co-written with Lauren Myracle and Emily Jenkins; as well as several acclaimed young adult novels, including the Magic in Manhattan series, and Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have). Originally from Montreal, Sarah now l...
Title:Whatever After Boxset, Books 1-6Format:PaperbackDimensions:7.67 × 5.37 × 2.8 inPublished:August 25, 2015Publisher:SCHOLASTIC INCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0545855764

ISBN - 13:9780545855761

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daughter loves these books! I bought this box set for my daughter as part of her birthday gift and she loves them!!!
Date published: 2018-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I bought this! I bought all six of these books seperately and they were amazing! Should ahve bought it as a pack.
Date published: 2017-12-27