In this six-session small group Bible study, pastor and bestselling author Jim Cymbala explores the person and work of the Holy Spirit to bring a fresh sense of God’s power to your church and your life.
What happens when the Holy Spirit moves powerfully within a church? Through this six-session study you will learn how:
- To make room for the Spirit’s action in your life and in your church
- God wants to work through your gifts and talents to enable you to do what only he can do
- To listen for the voice of the Spirit in prayer and how to apply God’s Word to your life
- The Spirit can bring healing to your body, your emotions, and your relationships; how a life lived in the presence of the Spirit can transform the church and the world
Your church can become a place where people regularly experience God’s presence and his power.
- Agent in the Shadows (33:00)
- Power Source (27:00)
- The Best Bible Teacher (26:00)
- Water, Wind, and Fire (24:30)
- Who’s in Control? (25:00)
- Help When We Need it Most (26:00)
Appendix: A Long Night in Indianapolis
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.