If you want to know why the Whitewater Cooks cookbook series by Shelley Adams has been so successful, you have to believe in the power of word-of-mouth. For every home cook who has entertained using recipes from either Whitewater Cooks or Whitewater Cooks at Home - there’s a table full of guests so impressed with the meal, that each will immediately head off to their nearest retailer to purchase their own copies of these amazing books. The proof is literally “in the pudding”...
Whitewater Cooks with Friends adds a new dimension to Shelley’s awesome recipes: it’s more fun, more casual with a dollop of easy, but impressive recipes that people will LOVE. How about
• prosciutto wrapped scallops with basil aioli and honeydew
• roasted rosemary potato, artichoke and feta pizza
• panko crusted miso sablefish
• halibut with macadamia nut crust and lobster saffron sauce
• mini vanilla and baby mocha cheesecakes
And Shelley’s design team has done it again - with the same beautiful layout and sparkling use of colour combinations that make these cookbooks simply outstanding!