Who Did It?
Boxed set containing Who Sneezed? Who Burped? Who Farted? Who Peed? Who Pooped?
In the tradition of the classic Everyone Poops, a collection of silly illustrated board books in which animals and insects demonstrate bodily noises and functions to help young kids understand and deal with them in a healthy, courteous, and appropriate way.
Sneezing, burping, farting, pooping, and peeing: basic functions that elicit all kinds of reactions from kids, ranging from hilarity to creativity to withholding--and a variety of reactions from adults, from reluctant amusement to disgust to total parental meltdown. The key to teaching the whole family how to handle these events in a positive way is to be able to talk about them. Ohara's whimsical approach teaches kids 3 simple lessons--what these bodily functions are, why they shouldn't cause undue embarrassment, and how to politely and considerately deal with them.
• Who Sneezed? covers nasal mucus, nose-picking, and good nostril and hand hygiene
• Who Burped? reveals the source of these noxious emanations, and explains how to apologize politely
• Who Farted? gives the lowdown on gaseous releases, and the right way to handle them in public
• Who Peed? offers advice on peeing in the right place
• Who Pooped? provides a primer on performing on the potty