Kobo Edition (eBook)
August 1, 2010
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1594744815
ISBN - 13: 9781594744815
From the Publisher
Inside Tips from Top Wine Experts
Michael Mondavi, Jacques Pépin, Gina Gallo, and Kevin Zraly are just four of the contributors to Wine Secrets—a compilation of tips and tricks from today’s top wine experts, with advice on everything from buying and tasting to cooking and pairing. Readers will discover:
• How to find the best wines by sticking to the classics
• How to judge whether a wine is “good”
• How to act like you know what you’re doing when ordering wine
• How to guesstimate wine style from packaging clues
• How to taste wine like a pro
• And much, much more!
From the Hardcover edition.