A Complete Roadmap to Wireless Mesh Network Design Principles and Practices Using WiFi, WiMAX, and ZigBEE!
Wireless Mesh Networking provides everything needed to create in-demand wireless mesh networks that provide wireless broadband access over wide areas. This resource presents a complete roadmap to the design and operation of wireless mesh networks, covering basic principles, key standards, and all aspects of network operation-from antenna technologies to software to energy management.
This skills-building tool is packed with 100 detailed illustrations. Wireless Mesh Networking features:
- Expert guidance on integrating WiFi, WiMAX, and ZigBEE into seamless wireless networks
- The latest methods for ensuring security across the wireless network
- In-depth coverage of data fusion principles
- Vital information on SmartMesh networking in SensorNets
- Autonomic selfware and bio-inspired communication artifacts
Inside This One-Stop Guide to Wireless Mesh Networks • Wireless mesh communications paradigms • Wireless mesh network theory and models • Wireless mesh architectures and protocols • Wireless mesh network standards (WiFi, WiMAX, ZigBEE) • Use of advanced antenna technologies • Mechanisms for secure communications • Software and middleware • Wireless sensor networking • Foundations of data fusion, gathering, and processing • Energy management • Autonomic selfware communications • Selfware networking