Witchlock: Belador Book 6 by Dianna LoveWitchlock: Belador Book 6 by Dianna Love

Witchlock: Belador Book 6

byDianna Love

Paperback | July 5, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$17.97 online 
$19.50 list price save 7%
Earn 90 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

The Beladors are back in WITCHLOCK, Book 6 of the bestselling urban fantasy series by New York Times bestseller Dianna Love. Witchlock vanished in the 13th century... or did it? If Atlanta falls, Witchlock will sweep the country in a bloodbath. After finally earning her place among the Beladors, Evalle is navigating the ups and downs of her new life with Storm when she's sucked into a power play between her Belador tribe and the Medb coven. Both groups claim possession of the Alterants-turned-gryphons, especially Evalle, the gryphon leader. But an influx of demons and dark witches into Atlanta threatens to unleash war between covens, pitting allies against each other as a legendary majik known as Witchlock invades the city and attacks powerful beings. Evalle has one hope for stopping the invasion, but the cost may be her sanity and having to choose which friend to save.

"..non-stop tense action, filled with twists, betrayals, danger, and a beautiful sensual romance. As always with Dianna Love, I was on the edge of my seat, unable to pull myself away." ~~Barb, The Reading Cafe

"There is so much action in this book I feel like I've burned calories just reading it." ~~D Antonio,

New York Times bestseller Dianna Love once dangled over a hundred feet in the air to create unusual marketing projects for Fortune 500 companies. She now writes the bestselling Belador urban fantasy and high-octane Slye Temp thrillers. On the rare occasion that Dianna is out of her writing cave, she tours the country on her BMW motorcy...
Title:Witchlock: Belador Book 6Format:PaperbackDimensions:338 pages, 9 × 6 × 0.7 inPublished:July 5, 2015Publisher:Silver Hawk Press LLCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1940651700

ISBN - 13:9781940651705

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Absolutely Love This Series! *sigh* Evalle and Storm. I have enjoyed watching their relationship grow. But sometimes there are differences that are hard to overcome.-+j
Date published: 2015-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exciting! Takes the series to another level. I loved this book. It was full of excitement and so many of the characters from the series were in it. I felt like I was able to see what everyone was up to and what they have going on. They all seemed to have a very interesting situation, and I can't wait to see what is next. I thought Evalle was magnificent in this book. I liked seeing her trying to make living with Storm work. It was a new side of her, but she was still the super powerful Evalle from all the other books. I liked where this book took her character. In fact, I really liked where this book took all the characters. It was as if the series has been raised to the next level. I am so looking forward to wherever it is heading. There were a lot of emotions in this book, and a lot of intense situations. I think a lot of the characters were really broken down this time, and I don't want to give anything away, but the way it comes together was awesome! This book was the perfect addition to the series. I don't see it losing it's spark anytime soon because there is always something new and thrilling happening.
Date published: 2015-07-14

Editorial Reviews

"Every scene in WITCHLOCK is absolutely spellbinding..." Single Title Reviews"...grabs you, sucks you in and won't let you go until panting and exhausted you read the very last page...Fans of Rachel Caine's Weather Warden series will enjoy this series." In My Humble Opinion"...an exciting, pulse pounding thriller... Every time." The Reading Cafe