X-o Manowar Volume 3: Planet Death by Robert VendittiX-o Manowar Volume 3: Planet Death by Robert Venditti

X-o Manowar Volume 3: Planet Death

byRobert VendittiBy (artist)Cary Nord, Trevor Hairsine

Paperback | September 3, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$19.50

Earn 98 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

• Aric of Dacia, a fifth century Visigoth armed with the universe’s mostpowerful weapon, is all that stands between the Earth and all-out annihilationat the hands of the alien race that abducted him from his own time. Now, the dayof Aric’s reckoning has finally come. As his Visigoth forefathers sackedRome, Aric will take the battle directly to his oppressors on the Vine homeworldof Loam. He will decimate their armies, he will level their cities — andhe will not stop until the whole of their empire is reduced to ash. This isPLANET DEATH!
  • Collecting the complete "Planet Death" saga from X-O Manowar #9-14 byNew York Times bestselling writer Robert Venditti (Green Lantern, TheSurrogates) and superstar artists Cary Nord (Conan) and TrevorHairsine (X-Men: Deadly Genesis), start reading here to find out why X-OManowar's one-man revenge mission has IGN declaring "X-O Manowar still kicksbutt. Bring on Planet Death!"
Title:X-o Manowar Volume 3: Planet DeathFormat:PaperbackDimensions:144 pages, 10 × 6.5 × 0.5 inPublished:September 3, 2013Publisher:Valiant Entertainment, LLCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939346088

ISBN - 13:9781939346087

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from PLANET DEATH! This third volume of X-o Manowar reprints issues 9-14. This title never lets up on the action as the Vine come to Earth to get back their sacred armor. From a small assault to then a full scale invasion of Earth planned, the Vine will either get back what is theirs or destroy it to prevent an unworthy human from being bonded. Aric does not take this sitting down, and attacks the Vine home world Lome. There are some amazing discoveries there, and I have to admit I was surprised by some of the outcomes, but that's what I love about this book, I am never right on my assumptions! This is another amazing collection and I HIGHLY recommend it and the other Valiant titles, they are doing something special at Valiant, taking their time and getting it right and it really shows.
Date published: 2013-09-24