Pricing and Purchase Info

$13.99

Earn 70 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

THE LAST MOVEMENT

Kaori undergoes surgery even as Kosei performs in his competition, each of them as vulnerable as ever, but finally embracing the courage to take these ultimate risks. As their journey together draws to a close, the music of their hearts lays bare the truth of their friendship—a friendship that may have begun with an April lie, but which has changed their lives and the lives of everyone around them.

FINAL VOLUME!
Naoshi Arakawa is a manga creator living in Japan. Your Lie in April is his first series in the U.S.
Your Lie In April: A Six-person Etude
Your Lie In April: A Six-person Etude

by Naoshi Arakawa

$11.93$12.95

In stock online

Available in stores

Your Lie In April 9
Your Lie In April 9

by Naoshi Arakawa

$13.84$13.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Your Lie In April 7
Your Lie In April 7

by Naoshi Arakawa

$13.69$13.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Your Lie In April 11Format:PaperbackDimensions:208 pages, 7.6 × 5 × 0.7 inPublished:January 3, 2017Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632363127

ISBN - 13:9781632363121

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Your Lie In April 11

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful The ending got me feeling a multitude of different ways. The manga form is emotional enough, but the anime form takes it to a whole other level. Read this first, then watch it if you think your heart can take it!
Date published: 2017-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from more like Your TEARS in April This finale gave a mix of emotions, from happiness to sadness in a matter of seconds. Although I really like the ending and finds it fitting for the series, I hate it at the same time.
Date published: 2016-12-29