Apple Ipad Pro 10.5-inch, 64GB, Wi-Fi, Rose GoldApple Ipad Pro 10.5-inch, 64GB, Wi-Fi, Rose Gold
Apple Authorized Reseller

Apple Ipad Pro 10.5-inch, 64GB, Wi-Fi, Rose Gold

byApple

Pricing and Purchase Info

$718.00 
$869.00

Prices and offers may vary in store

Out of stock online

Not sold in stores

about

The 10.5-inch iPad Pro is immensely powerful, portable and capable, while the A10X Fusion chip delivers more power than most PC laptops.1 The redesigned Retina display is more responsive and immersive with smoother scrolling and swiping. Combined with Apple Pencil, the Smart Keyboard,2 a 12MP camera, 7MP FaceTime HD camera, up to 10 hours of battery life,3Wi-Fi, LTE,4 Touch ID, Apple Pay and iOS—the most advanced mobile operating system—iPad Pro is designed for the world we live in today.

Key feature

• 10.5-inch Retina display1
  • A10X Fusion chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
  • Touch ID fingerprint sensor
  • 12MP camera with 4K HD video
  • 7MP FaceTime HD camera
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
  • LTE support for 450 Mbps4
  • Up to 10 hours of battery life3
  • Four speaker audio
Product name:Apple Ipad Pro 10.5-inch, 64GB, Wi-Fi, Rose GoldProduct dimensions:10.35" H × 7.28" W × 1.89" LShipping dimensions:10.35" H × 7.28" W × 1.89" LShipping weight:1.87 lbs.Colour:Rose Gold Size:64BGUPC:190198471604

Appropriate for ages: 6 - adult

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from I loved it! Great apple ipad pro. I love apple products and love the pen with the ipad.
Date published: 2018-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great As of July 2018, this is LITERALLY the best iPad money can buy. Bought it half a year ago. VERY quick performance. 10-11 hour battery life. 4k video. What else can you need?
Date published: 2018-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from useful but expensive great for surfing while on couch or bed, and to use for recipes in the kitchen
Date published: 2018-06-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by from mixed feelings love the pen with ipad. dont give ipads to your kids
Date published: 2018-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Space Gray I am picking this up for my dad today for his birthday over the weekend! We are an Apple family and he needs an upgrade on his Ipad.
Date published: 2018-01-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Smooth and sleek. Shiny. It's smooth. It's sleek. It's shiny. AND IT'S GOLD! Portable as long as you carry it with the proper case and have it tucked in neatly in the appropriate compartment of your bag. My laptop bag and my handbag have a pocket just to fit Ipad or Kindle-type things so be sure to buy the appropriate things for your Ipad. For anyone who is an animator or artist (I'm in biomedical communications), this is a good tool to have since there are plenty of apps that allow you to draw easily or easily transfer files from Ipad to other tablet or laptop devices. It's also good to carry for conference type settings or for small desks.
Date published: 2017-10-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great customer service! The made a mistake with the "space grey" version of this product and the price. Technically the wrong product was advertised and at a much lower price. The did not have the product advertised and they send me the "rose gold" at the same lower price of the mistake. I have to say, I was not expecting that and that makes it that I'll definitely keep buying from here. As for the iPad, I love it, it's smooth and fast as advertised!
Date published: 2017-08-11