Harman Kardon SoundSticks® III 2.1-channel Multimedia Sound SystemHarman Kardon SoundSticks® III 2.1-channel Multimedia Sound System

Harman Kardon SoundSticks® III 2.1-channel Multimedia Sound System

byHarman Kardon

Pricing and Purchase Info

$239.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

This item is NOT eligible for Free Shipping.

Not available in stores

about

A 6-inch, 20-watt downward-firing powered subwoofer. Eight 1-inch full-range transducers. Plug-and-play compatibility with virtually any multimedia device. And stunning industrial design that perfectly matches the clarity of the sound. The Harman Kardon SoundSticks III desktop sound system brings a new level of excitement to music, games and movies with a minimum of wiring — and looks spectacular doing it.
Product name:Harman Kardon SoundSticks® III 2.1-channel Multimedia Sound SystemProduct dimensions:9.75" H × 9.75" W × 17.5" LShipping dimensions:9.75" H × 9.75" W × 17.5" LShipping weight:11.3 lbs.UPC:028292262197

Appropriate for ages: 6 - adult

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Appropriate name based on design I am pleased with the performance. The design is aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Date published: 2019-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Still look spacy great, still sound awesome These are the best computer speakers you can get. By design this futuristic stix III desktop speaker system sounds every bit as good from the first model to the most recent stix III . I look at others but all pale in quality, design, and sound. It has it all, good looks, style, performance and beauty. I never tire of them.
Date published: 2019-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great look and an even better sound Couldn't be happier with this purchase. It's so affordable too.
Date published: 2019-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The BEST Ever!!! I bought this 4/24/2019 and these are AMAZING!!! The BEST Ever speakers for my PC Desktop Computer!!!
Date published: 2019-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Blew me away Bought this a couple weeks ago and I love it so much. Super powerful subwoofer and amazingly clear audio
Date published: 2019-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from <3 Always a fan I owned the original Soundsticks for about 10 years. As before, the sound quality and design are amazing. I can't speak on the tech details and definitions about it, but I can say the audio is so clear even at low volumes. I love the new cable shielding, it looks like it can take a beating which is great because ...things happen >_> . I have no complaints about cable length. I love the subwoofer. I have always been amazed with the subwoofer, It's so powerful and distributes smoothly. Hey, was the external cover of the speaker thinned out? I'm actually kind of surprised they haven't added a remote control by now, since we're now on version 3. But even more important than that..... I'm not entirely sure I like this bluetooth feature. I think it interferes with wireless internet signals, so you may notice a drop in speed. As well, I live in an apartment now and sometimes neighbors randomly connect to my speakers via bluetooth. It makes me cringe to think what my neighbors could be watching/listening to. Please fix this! Or better yet, just get rid of the bluetooth altogether.
Date published: 2019-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this system and design. Love the clean and minimalistic design. Very well thought out all the way down the to the color matched braided cords, nice but subtle details that can be appreciated. Sounds great, Sub has more than enough thump for games and movies.
Date published: 2019-02-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Sound Purchased a refurbished system and it has a few issues with sound quality when the volume is up higher but otherwise they’re incredible.
Date published: 2019-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the look. Love the sound. Purchased a refurbished Soundsticks III. Arrived in a couple of days. No packaging or delivery issues. Unpacking and setup was easy. After slight adjustment to the sound angle for the speakers I cranked it up. Great sound for a 2.1 setup. Bass is better the adequate. The high and mids clarity is impressive. More than enough power for my home office. Then there is the design! As an engineer appreciate the unique design. Very impressive. Even passed my wife’s approval! Looking forward to years of great sound!
Date published: 2019-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sound stick III Sound's great,perfect for ever thing I want to listen to
Date published: 2019-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Product Fancy! Good product with reasonable price. Only downside is hard to replace the connection cable on satellite speaker
Date published: 2019-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Purchase!! This is an excellent product. The sound quality is outstanding!! Loud and clear!! Great purchase!!
Date published: 2019-01-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent sound. I would never have guessed the sound these things can produce! I like to listen to the computer now!. EXCELLENT value for the quality. Looks..the sticks are cool, bass unit...could be better..maybe colored , not clear? Overall I like them very much.
Date published: 2019-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best PC Speakers ever made! I bought these a while back the quality of the product and the sound that comes out of them is second to none.
Date published: 2018-08-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good Looking! Sounds Just Okay I bought this a month ago, looks good. Volume is a little touchy. The sound quality is nothing to write home about. Subtle buzzing at certain volumes. Fair enough for the price.
Date published: 2018-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great sound I bought this a month ago and I love it. The sound is awesome!
Date published: 2018-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I loved these speakers unconditionally ...and then they died. These speakers brought incredible sound to my desk. BUT, one of the plastic speaker housings popped open within the first year and had to be glued back together. Yes, I should have returned it under warranty—hindsight is always 20/20. Then, just over 3 years after purchase, the speakers just died for no apparent reason. Am I expecting too much from a product? I'd like to think that this didn't involve planned obsolescence...
Date published: 2018-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from WOW Bought this for my sons birthday. Computer Science Major graduating this weekend. Had to give it early because I could not wait to hear it. We were not disappointed in any way. The style is evoking, sound is amazing and worth many more $$ than what we paid
Date published: 2018-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Distortion free ! These Soundsticks are awesome. They came very well packaged, and perform as advertised, if not better. The volume that comes out of the satellite speakers is hard to believe. It is clear and well defined with no distortion. The same goes for the subwoofer. No distortion and accurate tight bass. I love 'em!
Date published: 2018-04-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Worked for 30seconds then failed. I Purchased the soundsticks III last week, they arrived, and I set them up this afternoon and after 30seconds of music, the satellite volume control failed. I worked through the troubleshooting, and no change, sound to the subwoofer and nothing to the satellites. Touch control on the satellites either failed, or a loose connection internally. Years ago (maybe 2004) I had the original soundsticks they lasted me about 10years I seem to remember and were awesome. Not so for the new version. I have requested a refund, as I expect higher quality.
Date published: 2018-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Still great after all these years I own a pair of the original USB connected SoundSticks and they continue to sound fantastic and are honestly the best investment I have ever made in a set of speakers. They have a solid, clean, sound. No boomy quality--very neutral for all kinds of music and crystal clear highs thanks to the forward facing sticks and their 4 small tweeters. Very highly recommended!
Date published: 2018-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Originals stick working perfectly! Purchased the originals back in 2003. Still looking and sounding fantastic. Quality build and sound
Date published: 2018-02-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Decent sound quality for price I have for 4 years already, and they start to break, one speaker got splited to two parts, cracks are start to appear on the plastic, I must state that they have never got hit or fall, they staied always on the same place with enough space for air flow. Cables are very short and limit you with placing the speakers. Subwaffer design is problematic and bat, the whole for air flow let tings to get inside very easy if something fall in there
Date published: 2018-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My soundStick lll Great sound and ilove the power it has beautiful sound, and was the perfect addition to my new computer.Everyone comments on the design.That is why i gave it a 5 star review.If you are looking for new sound to your computer i recommend this one
Date published: 2018-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The sound, the sound Always wanted a pair of these. Formerly in the recording industry, I knew that these recover the sound "as it was recorded". If you are an audiophile, you'll love it. Deep and rich, clean sound. Secret: If you have hardwood floors, place the bass unit on the floor, to boost the resonance!
Date published: 2018-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Replaced my computer speakers I bought these again when my previous pair got damaged in a move. I like the sound. I did not need Bluetooth so I was happy to find these online and the price was fantastic.
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Second time around.Fantastic just like last time I bought my first set of sound stick in 2003. They finally started crackling a few months ago. This is with using everyday all day. It is such a good product is why I ordered them again. The sound is perfection. Thank you HK
Date published: 2017-12-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Features Great sound would not expect any less go harmon kardon
Date published: 2017-12-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Defective connection I bought this last Friday and spent hours trying to set it up only to see that there was a bent connection between one of the soundsticks and the subwoofer. I have contacted support about it and have been waiting 5 days now with no response. Great design, wish I could use it.
Date published: 2017-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome !! I bought these speakers about 2 weeks ago, I had an old version that got discontinued in 2000. So it was time for an upgrade, overall I am VERY happy.. Great / Clear sound.. If I had anything negative to say it would be the Bass.. I would like it to produce more Bass... But it still rocks!! Would recommend these to anyone!!
Date published: 2017-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Product, Great Price This is a Harman Kardon Refurbished product. Came at a great price. So far they are working perfectly. I was skeptical at first. Only flaw is visually. The clear wire-mesh cable for the speaker, the wire-mesh is exposed. No big deal it's located inside speaker.
Date published: 2017-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is all round quality I received it as a gift today for our marriage from my nephew. It is magical in sound quality.
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I've had mine for 17 Years:) To the best of my knowledge, I bought my set of sound sticks in the year 2000. These have lasted near decades worth of use. They sound great and I want another set. The ones I have are USB only. Surprisingly the still work on the latest Mac OS. This is the only reason for me needing to purchase another set.. Mine will end up at moms:)
Date published: 2017-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exceptional Masterpiece I bought this in late August and have used it just about everyday. I am a fanatic for base and love the sound. The sound sticks let me enjoy my music on another level producing clean, crisp and mind blowing base and sound. Not only does it produce amazing clarity but the design is very stylish
Date published: 2017-09-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Does not work. My older Soundsticks stopped working and HK does not do repairs. I ordered this replacement and it does not work either.
Date published: 2017-07-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Worked great, until one of the sticks crackles Had this a while, and it worked great until one of the soundsticks started crackling, even when no sound was being transmitted. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Date published: 2017-07-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The talk of the office I love these things! They sound amazing, and the look incredible also. Everyone that comes to my office, the first thing they ask is, whoa! What are those?! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality computer speaker.
Date published: 2017-05-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good looks, sound, and price. I bought these speakers about a year ago. These speakers for a room can get very loud. Beautiful design and also amazing sound for the price. Honestly, way better than any desktop speakers for the price.
Date published: 2017-04-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great sound Love the look and sound great. Very simple hook up. And refurbished was a great price.
Date published: 2017-03-16
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Quirpy From the start, I had problems with the speakers. At first they just didn't work and I was upset. I then began to move them around and grabbed the right speaker at it's base and cord and pushed down, and the volume increased and they started to work, so I left them alone. They worked for a while then one day stopped again. I had to repeat but the second I time was more involved then above. I feel like returning them but have too much going on.
Date published: 2017-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Soundsticks 3 Great buy Fantastic purchased 2 pair for me and my son. We both love and cherish the sound. Everyone loves listening to them.
Date published: 2017-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Sound! I was looking for high quality PC speakers and was aware of the SoundSticks. They will not disappoint.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Simply awesome! I purchased a refurbished SoundSticks system to replace a system that was failing (developing static). I was simply amazed by the rich natural sound of this system. My previous system was very boomy in the bass response. These are very balanced across all of the frequencies. The only issues I have are a the lack of a power switch on the sound sticks instead of the sub woofer and tone controls would have been nice, although not entirely necessary. They do look really cool and sound great. I highly recommend them !
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent choice! I am extremely pleased with the Harman Kardon sounds ticks lll. The order came expeditiously and was simple to set up. The sound quality is awesome, even at low volume. I use the sounds ticks with my computer, so watching movies brings an added pleasure, the speakers have a full rich sound and the bass tube has a volume control to add or decrease the bass. Excellent choice, I would recommend this product with out question!
Date published: 2017-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very nice speaker !!!! I saw on youtube it have led light but i don't know how to turn it on.... Otherwise, every it's goooooood :)))
Date published: 2017-02-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Sound, Great Look The sounds is really great on these, and the look is unparalleled. That said, I do wish there was a way to tell what the volume level was at *before* you played something. Also, being able to know where in the volume range your touch (on the right side control) was at would also be of help (either through small LED indicators or something - even software monitoring controls would be helpful). It would also have been a MUCH better design if the cords were all simple jacks, not integrated. Makes it difficult (if not impossible) to replace, should any get damaged (and at the cost, replacing cords is a MUST! *VERY* disappointed in this aspect). Despite that rather critical failing (which all lower-priced 2.1 systems I've seen also have), I decided to go with this because of HK's reputation.
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Incredible sound and good looks The best sound you will get from a 2.1 system, solid, clear, loud, no distortion, good looking, balanced, worth every penny.
Date published: 2017-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Brilliant These kill any of the 2.1ch speakers ive had, and the ones my friends have, i feel like the big dog now 8-)
Date published: 2016-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exquisite sound and pieces of modern art... Probably the most functional exquisite pieces of modern design you will ever own...
Date published: 2016-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best speakers for the price These speakers are great for the price. Only complaint is they actually do seem very directional but that's really just nit picking.
Date published: 2016-09-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent! Purchased four of these for my studio and staff. We love the sound, plus they look great.
Date published: 2016-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Satisfied for 6 years and counting Absolutely phenomenal product. Parents bought for me when I started college... 6 years down the line, still play them every day. A real part of me. Thanks HK for an edgy, sophisticated and ecstatic listening experience.
Date published: 2016-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great sound I am very happy with my purchase. Great sound in an attractive package.
Date published: 2016-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Buttery smooth sound And a design belonging in an art museum. I've wanted these speakers since they were introduced back in the G4 Cude days. They sound amazing, look amazing, and make my friends jealous, and really isn't that what it's all about.
Date published: 2016-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Superlative. Highest recommendations Wife got me this for as present. Used professional monitor speakers (DAW) and Logitechs (no complaints). Huge classical music fan and professional violinist. Composition dabbler. Superb sound- very warm timbre, crisp, truly room enveloping- not overwhelmed by complex symphonic polyphony. Highest recommendations.
Date published: 2016-06-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great sound from my computer Bought these to upgrade the speakers that came with the monitor. Glad I did! While these are not stereo/theater system quality, they more than suffice for my computer system. Crisp highs and a booming low balance the speakers nicely. A true audiophile will miss some of the mid-low range, but the speakers are not tinny in any way. I read a review that complained the wires were too short. I found that I had more than enough length to place them above a 28" monitor with a 34" desk height (sub woofer sits on floor beneath desk). My only complaint is not having an on/off switch on one of the satellite speakers (on the back/bottom of the sub woofer). I did a work around by plugging into switched strip that I shut off from the side of the desk.
Date published: 2016-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The bass is what I was after, and these deliver. When I first hooked them up, I had a hard time figuring out how to boost the volume. It took me a while before I realized the right satellite driver has a touch sensitive volume control. Otherwise these things are pretty powerful and look cool. Perfect desktop speakers for whatever you need them for.
Date published: 2016-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful state of the art sound and design! Thankful for true surround sound music provided so eloquently by this company!
Date published: 2016-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it. I am very pleased with my purchase. Best sound system I ever heard.
Date published: 2016-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from GOOD LOOKS AND SOUND I WAS HAPPY TO FIND THAT I GOT SUCH QUALITY SOUND FOR SUCH A LOW PRICE.
Date published: 2016-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from best speakers for the money I spent allot of time searching for speakers for my lap top, and finally decided to get the sound sticks. I've had them about a month and am totally satisfied with the great sound and the ease of hooking them up.
Date published: 2016-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Sound I purchased the "wired" SoundSticks III. Easy to install, great sound, good pricing. Used material feels & looks very well made. I like the feature that you can angle the loudspeakers. The rubber ring is heavy enough that the SoundStick is not falling over. I am very happy with this product.
Date published: 2016-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Speakers! Bought these a few days ago, absolutely amazing sound. Sub looks like a Jelly fish :)
Date published: 2016-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best of the best speakers Years ago we bought Harman Kardon USB sound-sticks speakers. They were fantastic in both appearance and sound. Recently, we needed a new speaker system. We did not hesitate to buy the Soundsticks III System. Like the earlier ones that we had, the new system is outstanding.
Date published: 2016-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great sound, they look awesome and a nice price! I am very happy with this sound system the sound is excellent,
Date published: 2015-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Sound!! I got these and attached them to my main sound system. They are amazing. I discovered how great the Harman Cardon sound was because my Mini Cooper has Harman Cardon Speakers in it, and they sound amazing so I just had to get some for the house. You can hear things that you never heard before. I love them!
Date published: 2015-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Near Perfect Sleek, modern, and crisp. looks are outstanding and elegant, sound is clear and sharp, performs outstanding at high volume up until about full volume but other than that they have served me without complaint!
Date published: 2015-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Blown Away!!! I like to listen to my music loud enough to drown out any other sounds in the house... never had a system that cranks as awesomely as this one! Everything sounds GREAT, full highs and lows deep thumping bass that can rival woofers of larger sizes. No distortion at all, just a clean, premium sound I have been unable to find in any other products.
Date published: 2015-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exquisite (my first attempt to review got frozen, and when i hit Escape, i lost everything, so I hope this is not being redundant) I liked my Sound Sticks so much I gave my set to my sister and bought a second for myself. Then i decided to buy a third set and hooked up two sets for my own listening enjoyment (via a Y-adapter). If my sister were an audiophile herself, I'd buy an extra set for her as well.
Date published: 2015-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and powerful sound I am by no means and audiophile but I know good sound when I hear it. The Soundsticks are one of the best purchases I have ever made. (I am 70 years old so I have made lots of purchases) They are great speakers for any home situation but for computer speakers they are ultra fine.
Date published: 2015-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Worth Every Penny I bought these speakers a month ago now and just got an e-mail asking if I wanted to buy a review. I'm a student at a military institute and I have these on my desk. They are absolutely brilliant. Crystal clear audio, great bass, great highs and lows, no buzzing noise when kept on full volume and no music. 10/10 worth every penny.
Date published: 2015-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sound amazing The sound and look are amazing. I get compliments all the time. I listen to a wide rang of music from classical jazz and edm although the bass on drop bass at my normal volume make the subwoofer go out of control I just lower it's volume to adjust.
Date published: 2015-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love the bass I bought the sound sticks for my boyfriend as a Xmas present. He loved them! Clear sound the bass is great!
Date published: 2015-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stunning in more ways than one! I have been listening to all sorts of music using these for about a week now and i must say i am impressed. The sound quality is stunning for speakers of this size. They are powerful enough to fill a medium sized room with music comfortably.
Date published: 2015-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product and a seamless transaction! I discovered these through a PC Magazine review. While I did check going through Amazon, the price from HK direct was the same, and I decided to give their order fulfillment a try. No regrets! The website was easy to navigate, and I received the delivery within 3 days. Oh - the speakers totally delighted a true audiophile (my 22 yr-old son) and actually delighted him. Great product from a great company.
Date published: 2015-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great speakers These speakers are great. The sound is extremely clear and crisp throughout the frequency range. The base is great. My wife and I play cards in the kitchen and blast the music from the computer in the office. There is no distortion. I bought these based on a review in PC mag that said no distortion at very loud level. That was correct. I can't imagine better computer speakers. The only thing I don't like is the lack of a knob for volume control.
Date published: 2014-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome System bought system for a gift; wish I had gotten one for myself
Date published: 2014-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Unbelievable Value This is, hands down, the best sound system I've ever owned. At a great price, and not to mention BEAUTIFUL, needless to say I'm excited and happy with my purchase.
Date published: 2014-10-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Epic Id like to see someone do better than how these things sound for less, the sound quality is simply stunning, best of the best, sleek design with top line quality
Date published: 2014-10-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from one bad thing no complaints about the sound quality, really it is beautiful. but magnetic protection is not enough. for example if you put your phone close to the satellites you hear that bad sound. :/
Date published: 2014-10-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Why stop with great sound? As many have said, terrific sound! But HK misses an opportunity to integrate these into the OS (Win or Mac). These would be perfect if they could be controlled from the OS environment. Either with their own program or full integration into the OS. I'm thinking power, sub-woofer volume, moving the volume control off the speaker and fully into the computer. Maybe SoundSticks IV?
Date published: 2014-09-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from STELLAR Amazing Sound, Brilliant Look, Gets lots of attention and questions asked by friends and family. Soundsticks IV MUST have a remote for POWER SWITCH though! Still best Computer SPeaker for the money PERIOD!
Date published: 2014-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from HK - SoundSticks III Previous owner of HK computer speakers which sounded great and lasted almost 20 years! How could I go wrong...? These HK SS III are not only the best bargain in computer speakers, they match up on sound with anything out there. Definitely worth it!!! Only downside is the standard audio jack interface/input is kind of old school. Probably should upgrade that.
Date published: 2014-09-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Fantastic apperance but . . . Having had the Soundsticks III for a while now and being a bit of an audio buff I am reasonably competent to review them. Firstly, Everyone loves their amazing appearance and generally they sound great for their size. The pluses are: 1) Excellent transient response and they are reproduced with a lot of bite. 2) A reasonable amount of bottom-end bass for the subwoofer size. Minuses are: 1) At high volume I feel that the small power supply cannot keep up with the demands made of it and there is noticeable 'pumping'. 2) I always want the touch sensor volume at maximum and to control the volume with my PC. When I shut down my system the speakers are completely powered off and after a couple of days or so, when I power them back up, the sensor volume reverts to a much lower factory pre-set volume. I have to again adjust the sensor up to the maximum level. They should store the volume setting in non-volatile RAM. My other system runs a older Logitech Z2300 2.1 speaker system and at a similar price there is absolutely no real comparison.
Date published: 2014-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Angeles Singing Stunning looks and just as stunning sound! Get them while you can!
Date published: 2014-08-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Review: HK Soundsticks 3 This 2.1 speaker system transformed my computer into a high fidelity component system. I am very glad to be able to listen to my favorite music with great audio quality.
Date published: 2014-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent If you're looking for a great set of computer speakers - I would definitely go with these - they have great, clear crisp sound - worth the $.
Date published: 2014-08-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Some Good features, but needs work The sound is really good, but it needs a remote control and the short cords that attach everything are INFURIATING!!!!
Date published: 2014-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Harman Kardon Sounsticks 3 I love these speakers so much!!! My dad has the Sounsticks 2 and I have the Sounsticks 3. The audio is so crisp and clear with no distortion its unbelievable! The bass is really good too but I wish the speakers would automatically be able to turn its bass down when the speakers can't handle it. But don't take this the wrong way because I love being able to turn the bass up and down. Tho I'm always having to constantly minuter the speakers to make sure that they don't rattle when the speakers can't handle the bass it get tiring. it rattles pretty loud and is pretty noticeable to hear it when it happens. I Love bass, I can never get to much of it. Hopefully soon you come out with a Soundsticks 4 with way better bass!!! Please, it would make me Soooo happy. I have already recomended theses speakers to so many of my friends and will continue to pass on the word of how great these speakers are.
Date published: 2014-07-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Unbeatable sound for the size and price. Since I couldn't demo these in a store before purchasing, I was a bit hesitant. However, I am thrilled with the speakers. They have amazing sound for something this size and price. My only dislike is the same that most others have noted - the on-off button is on the subwoofer.
Date published: 2014-06-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Awesome buy! I really love these speakers. Great quality and I love their stylish appearance! They are a hit with my friends. Awesome bass.
Date published: 2014-06-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice Sound!!!!! I have had a set of Cambride Sound Works from 2004. Don't get me wrong at the time they were the best you could buy at that price point, but I was starting to get a lot of feed-back from the speaker wires. The Haman set-set up is so easy and the speaker system sounds great. I believe they have a little more pick me up than Cambridge! I am really happy with my purchase!
Date published: 2014-06-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sweet Speakers, one flaw Love the sound quality and volume, they look great too. Sometimes I wish I could turn the light in the sub-woofer off while listening but it's not horrible. One problem is that they sometimes stop working when I use the volume control and I need to cycle the power to get them working again. Not sure why this is happening.
Date published: 2014-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Bought this couple months ago and I have enjoyed it ever since. Great quality and look. Love it
Date published: 2014-05-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great PC Speakers; one minor complaint Beautiful looking; beautiful sounding desktop PC speakers. Only issue is lack of even a simple tone control (treble/bass) on a desktop control. (There is a tone control/power switch on the sub-woofer. But, that is placed on the floor under the desk.) The speakers are great as desktop speakers. Do not have unrealistic expectations of room filling sound without distortion at high volumes. But, for what they are, they are great speakers.
Date published: 2014-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great sound! Before this purchase i read many other reviews and found that so many people really don't know what they're talking about when it comes to sound. They don't know where to place the speakers, or how to adjust the subwoofer, then they talk about audiophile quality......$165.00 doesn't buy that! However, i don't think you can find anything better at this, or a little higher, price range.......Great Job!
Date published: 2014-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Aesthetically Pleasing, Awesome Sound Quality Product looks awesome, sounds awesome, and is compact. Mine arrived faulty with a crackling sound from the two satellites as if they were blown and I am replacing them but even with the crackling I could still tell the quality of the speakers, which is why I am sticking with the product and model but exchanging them.
Date published: 2014-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awsome sound Sound is incredible for such a small package, looks cool too.
Date published: 2014-03-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great look, even better sound, but ... I've enjoyed the SoundSticks with Macs for several years, but with each upgrade to OSX, the SoundSticks get buggier and buggier, not wanting to work at all without jumping through a bunch of hoops. The hardware is fine, as they always work if I connect to an older computer with an older version of OSX. HK really needs to come up with a fix to their USB driver so these can be enjoyed with current Macs. If / when that happens, they get the 5th star back. Thanks for looking.
Date published: 2014-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Tasty Tunes Being an audiophile, I strive to find products that satisfy my appetite for crisp sounds and clean bass. HK SoundSticks III sate me. You can figuratively taste the music
Date published: 2014-02-20