House of Marley Uplift 2 in-ear headphones - Signature BlackHouse of Marley Uplift 2 in-ear headphones - Signature Black

House of Marley Uplift 2 in-ear headphones - Signature Black

byHouse of Marley

Pricing and Purchase Info

$49.95

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not sold in stores

about

First in class and comfort, Uplift 2 in ear headphones combine FSC™ Certified Wood and recyclable aluminum housings to create an iconic Marley in-ear headphone. The noise-isolating design and 9mm dynamic driver deliver rich and full sound that brings you straight to the source. Features include: Microphone and 3-button controls Angled & oval ergonomic port 3 size ear gels (S, M, L) Tangle free braided cable Stash bag
Product name:House of Marley Uplift 2 in-ear headphones - Signature BlackProduct dimensions:3.13" H × 1.25" W × 5.94" LShipping dimensions:3.13" H × 1.25" W × 5.94" LShipping weight:0.2 lbs.Colour:Signature BlackUPC:846885009185

Appropriate for ages: 8 - adult

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 2 out of 5 by from Mic is Dead I purchased this headset seven months ago. The mic slowly faded away. Today, it’s unusable. I tried testing it on both my MacBook and iPhone. Neither can pick up my voice. The mic port is clear so I’m guessing it’s either poor quality or defective. People complained when it did work that I sounded distant. I had to hold the mic directly in front of my mouth for people to hear me clearly. The Bluetooth isn’t that great either. A distance of six feet is enough for it to start losing connectivity. People might argue external factors are affecting the signal but I have a JBL wireless Bluetooth speaker and it works fine at the same distance. The sound is good quality. Unfortunately, the above problems have me using my stock wired iPhone earbuds more often than this wireless set. I’d recommend looking for an alternative set over this one.
Date published: 2019-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing sounds Amazing sound, It's light, an ambient sound of super good quality. She fits very well in the ears. The best pair of earphones I bought
Date published: 2019-03-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Very Disappointing indeed! Certainly not the cheapest on the market and very disappointing sound for the price. Muffled mid-range and the fit is not particularly comfortable. Would not recommend!
Date published: 2019-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Overall Great Product I bought these two months ago, and they are quite good in every regard. The sound quality, build quality, and look of the earphones are exceptional. Only suggestions are regarding the white noise that is consistent in quiet songs, though I have gotten used to it and the finicky control buttons. But overall, I am very happy with my purchase!
Date published: 2019-02-28
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Disappointing Went to website to figure out volume control and unfortunately found that the volume control does not work with Android. Quite disappointing and it should say it on the packaging - I would have purchased a different product.
Date published: 2019-02-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Expensive headphones but poor quality It hurts that I bought it with full price. With low quality headphones without bass, sound like cheap headphones in the market. I regret much money. This headset is not cheap. But the sound of it is very cheap
Date published: 2019-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best and only earphone I used for almost 3 years Very relliable and tanglefree cables. Almost undestructable used for long time even the control switches are with high quality systems.No doubt about buying another Marley model on future
Date published: 2019-01-25
Rated 2 out of 5 by from No point if you own an android They should really say that the volume buttons don't work on androids. Just found out and I'm mad I payed so much. Other than that the sound is decent, not heavy in the bass but I don't mind it. I like the rope detail and the angled fit of the buds. I heard some people finding them uncomfortable but if you are used to angled buds they are fine. I sleep in them and don't see much of a problem. Although, after they wear out (or if I lose them) I won't buy again.
Date published: 2019-01-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good The earbuds have an awesome design but the sound is poor, the first uplift are much better
Date published: 2019-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Uplift Two Wired Headphones These ear plug phones have amazing clarity and do exactly what they say that they will, I would definitely recommend them to any one!
Date published: 2018-12-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from They are fine The sound is too sharp, but you can change it with the oudio tuner. The quality is good but the first uplift are much better
Date published: 2018-12-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Decent Earbuds Get an equalizer on your phone, they will be great then. Kick down the trebs and bass, and bring up the mids. Love them, and they have a unique style.
Date published: 2018-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Sound I bought this for work on-line seminars, they work great!
Date published: 2018-10-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by from disgusting sound the sound quality is so awful it pierces my ears!!
Date published: 2018-09-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Sound I like the clear bass sound of this headphones, excelent purchase
Date published: 2018-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great The earbuds fit great, sound great and look amazing, I chose them over the JBL ones based on looks and don't regret a thing. I'm using them with the Sennheiser CapTune equalizer/music player and the sound is clear and loud, the outside noise is quieted down significantly, the bass and the treble are both represented nicely and the mid-frequencies and vocals are slightly muffled without equalizer, but also get clearer with it active.
Date published: 2018-08-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Will try another brand I had high hopes for these, but should have taken the other reviews more seriously - the bass really is too overpowering on these headphones. In addition, the volume controls do NOT work on Android phones, and this did not come with a Stash bag (presumably to keep the headphones in?) Will be returning for a refund.
Date published: 2018-08-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Uplift 1 are much better I have a pair of the first uplift earbuds and they are by far the best headphones In my collection I have had them for about 3 years, they still work! But my uplift 2 are just uncomfortable, kind of a disappointment because I love the first pair I carry them with me every where I go...I've tried dozens of other brands like JBL, JVC and Sony looking for a good pair of earbuds and none compared to my first pair Marleys.
Date published: 2018-07-30