JBL Bar Studio 2.0 - Soundbar with BluetoothJBL Bar Studio 2.0 - Soundbar with Bluetooth

JBL Bar Studio 2.0 - Soundbar with Bluetooth

byJBL

Pricing and Purchase Info

$199.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not sold in stores

about

JBL Bar Studio compact soundbar provides stellar sound for your favorite TV series, movies and music. It’s slim, incomparably designed and extremely easy to use. JBL surround sound and double bass ports turn your TV sound into real cinema sound. The JBL Bar Studio includes Bluetooth connectivity so that you can stream your favorite music to the speaker, wirelessly. It is easy to set up with just one single HDMI cable to connect between your TV and the soundbar. You can control the JBL Bar Studio with your existing TV remote control.
Product name:JBL Bar Studio 2.0 - Soundbar with BluetoothProduct dimensions:3.4" H × 24.2" W × 2.3" LShipping dimensions:3.4" H × 24.2" W × 2.3" LShipping weight:3.09 lbs.UPC:050036338943

Appropriate for ages: 13 - adult

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Clear sound Im happy with the sound bar very clear vocals but needs more base i wish there was a wireless subwoofer that could be added to it needs a lil more kick but overall very happy with it
Date published: 2019-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I mounted it under my TV, sounds great. I needed a small sound bar with HDMI ARC connection.Solid build quality Very satisfied- would recommend purchasing
Date published: 2019-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the sound ! I love this !! Sound is amazing - fits my space perfectly
Date published: 2019-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality Soundbar Happy with my purchase of this soundbar. Looks and sounds great, the remote and bluetooth work well and easy to use. A little small in lenght than most other soundbars but that how I wanted it.
Date published: 2019-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Does what I needed it to. Bought this soundbar to help with clarity of spoken words from tv shows, It does that well. Am pleased with this product.
Date published: 2019-04-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Bar Studio I was expecting better sound and power. Would not recommend this bar sound at all.
Date published: 2019-04-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by from JBL Bar Studio Bluetooth skipping I just bought a JBL Bar Studio yesterday and connect the device onto my Google Home Mini. After that I played a song on my Google Home Mini. Then I realized that the sound goes down every 30-60 seconds and then come back. I initially thought this is the range problem so I placed the Home Mini on top of JBL Bar Studio. However the problem didn't go away. I also tried resetting the Bar Studio but nothing changes. In order to troubleshoot the problem I connect my phone with the JBL Bar Studio and play some audiobook. After that the problem still persists. And therefore I conclude that the problem comes from the JBL Bar Studio. I already spent hours just want to listen to some smooth music via bluetooth (honestly speaking, I had a few bluetooth speakers/headphones in different price range and I never have the bluetooth skipping issue) and I believe this is a very basic requirement for any bluetooth audio device.
Date published: 2019-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from ❤️❤️❤️ Awesome product! Great sound quality! We bought a blue tooth speaker as well and both deliver!
Date published: 2019-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing sound for such a low price tag We were debating to buy this or to buy the JBL Flip 4, but it ultimately made more sense for our purposes to get the Bar Studio. The sound quality is amazing, there are five sound modes for completely different acoustic experiences depending on if you're watching a movie, tv, listening to deep bass music, surround sound etc. Small, compact, great price. We're thrilled! (The lack of subwoofer didn't bother us as our family room is small)
Date published: 2019-04-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love it! I bought this a few was weeks ago. I had an older bluetooth speaker and my son told me how amazing this exact speaker is.he had also got a portable jbl speaker for Christmas and it fits in your hand and the sound was amazing. All I use it for is music at this point in time, but for being so small and compact it has given me amazing sound!!! I love it. I do think it could be a tad bit louder for the price, that is the only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 . But I do absolutely love the speaker!!!!
Date published: 2019-03-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sounds Great! Lows and Highs sound great! Sleek design and easy to install...1 Wire Installation!
Date published: 2019-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy set up; exceptional sound. When buying audio or video equipment, there is always a concern over how things get set up and work together. With the JBL Studio 2.1 sound bar, that wasn't a problem. Setup was a breeze, and worked flawlessly with my Samsung TV. Even the remote was paired for Samsung and other top brands out of the box. Sound is clear, rich and with the subwoofer, I'm hearing the full audio range of programs and movies. I highly recommend the JBL Studio.
Date published: 2019-02-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good Sound Great sound in a compact package with good bass quality, it lacked speech mode for me, dialogues were not clearly heard for me as a result had to return this product.
Date published: 2019-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect addition to Samsung TV My wife and I are both getting hard to hear and the TV must be set to loud volume for us to hear. Your sound bar is the perfect answer, sound is nor tiny when on louder volume. Now we are both happy!
Date published: 2019-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Extremely clear sound Voices couldn't be any clearer with good depth and separation. I'm very happy with the sound. The only thing I wish it had was the option to add a sub-woofer later if I wanted to.
Date published: 2019-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good sounds and compact I connected the sound bar with samsung led 43. The tv remote works with the tv and dont have to manually program. Sounds very good specially the movie mode. Awesome!!!
Date published: 2019-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent sound I needed to add a little extra sound to my surroundsound system this product worked great
Date published: 2019-01-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great. I bought this a couple weeks ago. The sound is great. I love it.
Date published: 2019-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great sound! Really happy with the upgrade to our television sound. It was a simple add that makes the television sound so much better! We like the 5 different modes it offers: standard, movie, music, sport, voice. We also have a JBL charge 2, and after a positive experience thought we would invest in the soundbar. Definitely don't regret the purchase!
Date published: 2019-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great sound with small size perfect sound quality if you prefer simple and small size. no subwoofer but sound still very good
Date published: 2018-12-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for a small home theater set up I’ve noticed a little of of connectivity issues with the studio as it will cut on when their is very low noise on the tv. Beyond that this sound bar was totally worth the price, the sounds are exquisite and it pumps out some great sound!
Date published: 2018-12-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by from No happy My TV doesn't have ARC, so I have to figure somethig else out on how to hook it up and get it to work. Might end up having to buy some sort of converter !!!
Date published: 2018-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very happy with my new sound bar tried 2others befor did not like at all
Date published: 2018-07-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Terrible Sounding Soundbar What a terrbile sounding soundbar. How is this JBL quality. The thing barely sound better than the sound coming from my flat screen TV.... A waste of my money.
Date published: 2018-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good result ! We had limited space in our cabinet, and, to be frank, very few choices for a sound bar to fit. Our new tv speakers were rear facing, making the sound challenges very real. The JBL sound bar is affordable and has made for a very positive improvement.
Date published: 2018-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Sound for a great price I love the sound this sound bar produces, even at a low volume the sound is good and the bass is deep. I wanted something for my room that's not cumbersome with a sub woofer and a lot of speakers so this was perfect. I love it so far, the bluetooth connects right away. And I like the fact that when I turn on the the TV the sound bar turns on. Great product
Date published: 2018-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice sound bar for the money Works great with the TV and smart phone ! The technical support department was very helpful with the TV settings that needed to be changed
Date published: 2018-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent sound! I wanted a soundbar without a separate subwoofer. This JBL is fantastic! The sound is excellent. Very surprised by the great bass! Fantastic addition to any television with the quality of JBL
Date published: 2018-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Soundbar size This soundbar has really good quality for its size. Small size compared to other sound bars in the market which makes it easy to move around and really compact. Sound quality is really good and is comparable to bigger and more expensive sound bars. If you’re looking for excellent sound fo small rooms, then this is the sound bar for you.
Date published: 2018-01-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great sound Big improvement over tv speakers. Also use it paired with Amazon Dot to stream music.
Date published: 2018-01-02