Driving up a waterfall or across the ceiling can provide an intense adrenaline rush, but that’s not all anti-gravity is good for. It also provides a wild new gameplay mechanic: if you collide into other racers in zero-g, you’ll earn speed boosts worth bragging about. Luckily, you can upload and share your best moments and watch your friends’ using the all-new Mario Kart TV. Returning features include 12-player online play, gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, and custom karts. You can even race as Bowser’s seven minions, the Koopalings!
- Race along walls and upside-down on twisting anti-gravity racetracks!
- Share highlight videos of your greatest moments with friends via the Mario Kart TV feature and Miiverse™
- Race and battle with friends locally or connect online to play with random players from around the world*
- Fan favorite features from past Mario Kart™ games include gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, mid-air tricks, and more
- For the first time ever, play as all seven of Bowser’s minions, the Koopalings!
- Crisp HD graphics and fluid animation offers players the most visually stunning Mario Kart™ yet