Additional Filters:
showing 1 - 12 of 26056 Results
Paperback

$24.99

$14.85 online

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

From New York Times bestselling author of the “twisty-mystery” ( Vulture ) novel In a Dark, Dark Wood , comes The Woman in Cabin 10 , an equally suspenseful and haunting novel from Ruth Ware—this time, set at sea. In this tightly wound,…
Hardcover

$26.00

$10.00 online

save 61%

In stock online

Available in stores

Winner of the 2014 Scotiabank Giller Prize A beautiful, haunting novel inspired by the true life and loves of the famed Russian scientist, inventor and spy Lev Termen – creator of the theremin. Us Conductors takes us from the glamour of Jazz Age New York to…
Paperback

$19.99

$11.81 online

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

Rachel Jenner is walking in a Bristol park with her eight-year-old son, Ben, when he asks if he can run ahead. It’s an ordinary request on an ordinary Sunday afternoon, and Rachel has no reason to worry—until Ben vanishes. Police are called, search…
Paperback

$24.95

$14.75 online

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

This instant New York Times  bestseller, in the tradition of The Girl on the Train , The Silent Wife  and Gone Girl , is an enthralling psychological thriller that spins one woman's seemingly good fortune and another woman's mysterious fate through a…
Paperback

$19.99

$10.91 online

save 45%

In stock online

Available in stores

A powerful novel of friendship set in a traveling circus during World War II, The Orphan's Tale introduces two extraordinary women and their harrowing stories of sacrifice and survival  Sixteen-year-old Noa has been cast out in disgrace after becoming…

King's Cage

by Victoria Aveyard

|February 7, 2017

Hardcover

$24.99

$14.64 online

save 41%

In stock online

Available in stores

In this breathless third installment to Victoria Aveyard’s bestselling Red Queen series, allegiances are tested on every side. And when the Lightning Girl's spark is gone, who will light the way for the rebellion? Mare Barrow is a prisoner, powerless…
Paperback

$22.99

$13.63 online

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

Another hilarious crime caper from the #1 bestselling author of the The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules continues the misadventures of the Senior League—who now have their sights set on Saint-Tropez . . . Nothing can stop the Senior League. They…

Nostalgia

by M.g. Vassanji

|January 31, 2017

Paperback

$21.00

$12.60 online

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

In the indeterminate future in an unnamed western city, physical impediments to immortality have been overcome. The prospect of eternal life, however, presents a new problem: rejuvenated bodies require rejuvenated identities. To make the transition, traces of a…
Paperback

$20.99

$12.59 online

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

Madeline Ashby's Company Town is a brilliant, twisted mystery, as one woman must evaluate saving the people of a town that can't be saved, or saving herself. "Elegant, cruel, and brutally perfect, Company Town is a prize of a novel." -Mira Grant, New York Times…
Paperback

$13.99

$12.50 online

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

My disease is as rare as it is famous. It's a form of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, but basically, I'm allergic to the world. I don't leave my house, have not left my house in fifteen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.…

In stock online

Available in stores

An instant feminist classic, and perfect gift for all parents, women, and people working towards gender equality. Here is a brilliant, beautifully readable, and above all practical expansion of the ideas this iconic author began to explore in her bestselling…
Paperback

$12.95

$11.52 online

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

WHO IS LOTTIE PERSON? Is she a gorgeous, fun-loving social media star with a perfect life or a gross, allergy-ridden mess? Enter a world of snot, blood, and tears in this first collection from New York Times Best Seller BRYAN LEE O’MALLEY (Scott Pilgrim,…