Top Matches
Wonder
Hardcover

February 14, 2012

$14.35

$21.99

In stock online

Available in stores

NOW A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE STARRING JULIA ROBERTS, OWEN WILSON, AND JACOB TREMBLAY! Over 6 million people have read the #1  New York Times  bestseller WONDER and have fallen in love with Auggie Pullman, an ordinary boy with an extraordinary…
The Alice Network: A Novel
Paperback

June 6, 2017

$13.55

$21.00

In stock online

Available in stores

USA TODAY BESTSELLER #1 GLOBE AND MAIL HISTORICAL FICTION BESTSELLER Reese Witherspoon Book Club Summer Reading Pick! One of Amazon's Best Books of June! One of Goodreads' Best Books of June! A Summer Book Pick from Good Housekeeping, Parade, Library…
Hunger: A Memoir Of (my) Body
Paperback

June 13, 2017

$14.42

$22.99

In stock online

Available in stores

The Instant New York Times Bestseller   From the New York Times best-selling author of Bad Feminist , a searingly honest memoir of food, weight, self-image, and learning how to feed your hunger while taking care of yourself.   “I ate and ate and…
Kanoodle

In stock online

Available in stores

Two brain-twisting solitaire games in one pocket-sized case. Using combinations of colored connected beads, players complete colorful puzzles in two unique formats: tricky 2D puzzles and twisted 3D pyramids. To start, pick a design from the puzzle book, place…
Sapiens: A Brief History Of Humankind
Paperback

May 10, 2016

$14.90

$23.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Destined to become a modern classic in the vein of Guns, Germs, and Steel , Sapiens is a lively, groundbreaking history of humankind told from a unique perspective.      100,000 years ago, at least six species of human inhabited the…
Wonder Movie Tie-in Edition
Hardcover

September 26, 2017

$13.90

$22.99

In stock online

Available in stores

A special movie tie-in edition of R.J. Palacio's #1 New York Times bestseller, now a major motion picture starring Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson, Jacob Tremblay, Daveed Diggs, and Mandy Patinkin! Over 6 million people have fallen in love with Wonder and Auggie…
Everything, Everything
Paperback

March 7, 2017

$10.61

$13.99

In stock online

Available in stores

My disease is as rare as it is famous. It's a form of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, but basically, I'm allergic to the world. I don't leave my house, have not left my house in fifteen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.…
Alias Grace (tv Tie-in)
Paperback

August 29, 2017

$14.59

$23.00

In stock online

Available in stores

In   Alias Grace , bestselling author Margaret Atwood takes us back in time and into the life of one of the most enigmatic and notorious women of the nineteenth century. Grace Marks has been convicted for her involvement in the vicious murders of her…
A Man Called Ove
Paperback

June 16, 2015

$14.60

$15.99

In stock online

Available in stores

The million-copy bestselling phenomenon, Fredrik Backman's heartwarming debut is a funny, moving, uplifting tale of love and community that will leave you with a spring in your step. Perfect for fans of Rachel Joyce's The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry,…
Canada ABC
Board Book

September 20, 2016

$10.83

$12.99

In stock online

Available in stores

A is for Arctic, B is for Beaver … Paul Covello’s gloriously bright and detailed board book for the very young highlights Canada’s iconic symbols, souvenirs and events, including the Dogsled, Inuksuk, Loonie, Totem Pole and the Zamboni machine.…
Wenjack
Paperback

October 18, 2016

$10.94

$12.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Shortlisted for the 2017   OLSN Northern Lit Award An Ojibwe boy runs away from a North Ontario Indian School, not realizing just how far away home is. Along the way he's followed by Manitous, spirits of the forest who comment on his plight, cajoling,…
The Book Of Awesome
Paperback

March 1, 2011

$14.89

$22.00

In stock online

Available in stores

New York Times Bestseller International Bestseller USA Today Bestseller Globe and Mail Bestseller Toronto Star Bestseller Vancouver Sun Bestseller Macleans Bestseller Winner of the Forest of Reading Award Based on the award-winning 10-million-plus-hit blog…