by Paula M Block

|This title releases October 18, 2016

Hardcover

$53.39 online

$60.00

save 11%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Labyrinth: The Ultimate Visual History is the definitive thirtieth-anniversary exploration of the beloved Jim Henson classic, featuring rare artwork, interviews, and on-set photos.  Journey back to Jim Henson's Labyrinth in this visually stunning…

Hardcover

$52.33 online

$62.50

save 16%

Pre-order online

Get an exclusive look behind the scenes of the first two seasons of Outlander with this official, fully illustrated companion to the hit Starz television series based on the bestselling novels.   It was only a matter of time before Diana Gabaldon’s…

Hardcover

$53.99 online

$54.00

In stock online

Available in stores

ANDREW TARLOW has grown a restaurant empire on the simple idea that a meal can somehow be beautiful and ambitious, while also being unfussy and inviting. From the acclaimed owner of Brooklyn’s Diner, Marlow & Sons, Marlow & Daughters, Reynard, The…

Fate/complete Material Volume 2: Character Material

by Type Moon

|This title releases October 11, 2016

Paperback

$51.42 online

$58.50

save 12%

Pre-order online

The Fate franchise has grown from a popular visual novel into multiple anime & manga series, video games, and more. Fate/Complete Material Volume 2 collects the character artwork of the original games, including character designs, profiles, rough sketches,…

Hardcover

$53.39 online

$59.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

A glittery bookcase containing eight beautiful hardback editions of Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks' bestselling picture books. Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks have been creating beautiful, bestselling and glitter-filled stories for over a decade. Their clever,…

The Art Of Movement: Nyc Dance Project

by Daniil Simkin

|This title releases October 25, 2016

Hardcover

$52.92 online

$65.00

save 18%

Pre-order online

A stunning celebration of movement and dance in hundreds of breathtaking photographs of more than 70 dancers from American Ballet Theater, New York City Ballet, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, Martha Graham Dance Company, Boston Ballet, Royal Danish Ballet,…

Hardcover

$54.00

Pre-order online

"Fifty years into my life journey I realise that; while I love remote wild places and the peoples I meet there, it is in forests that I find the greatest joy. Of all the forests that I have explored, it is the great circumpolar Boreal forest of the North that…

Paperback

$53.37 online

$59.99

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

SEVEN hilarious and moving novels from bestselling, critically acclaimed author, David Walliams, in one SUPER-TASTIC box-set!AWFUL AUNTIE:Stella Saxby is the sole heir to Saxby Hall. But awful Aunt Alberta and her giant owl will stop at nothing to get it from…

Angular 2 Development With Typescript

by Yakov Fain

|This title releases October 31, 2016

Paperback

$50.01 online

$58.50

save 14%

Pre-order online

Angular 2 is a JavaScript-based development platform for building dynamic, interactive web applications, SPAs, and mobile apps. Angular applications can be built with JavaScript or TypeScript. TypeScript offers great IDE support and the TypeScript compiler helps…

The Day The Crayons Quit Slipcased Edition

by Drew Daywalt

|This title releases October 25, 2016

Hardcover

$54.00

Pre-order online

The most popular picture book companions in many a year are now available in a joint slipcased edition--the perfect gift for the holiday season! In 2013, Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers' picture book,  The Day the Crayons Quit,  became a #1 bestselling…

X-men: Apocalpyse Wars

by Dennis Hopeless

|This title releases October 18, 2016

Hardcover

$53.18 online

$63.00

save 15%

Pre-order online

X-Men face the assault by Apocalypse and fight to survive on three diff erent fronts: the past, present and future! In ALL-NEW X-MEN, the young team strives to evade the legacies left to them by their older counterparts, but can they ever truly change their fate?…

Hardcover

$52.12 online

$56.00

save 6%

Pre-order online

Published to coincide with the 150th anniversary of Beatrix Potter's birth, this magnificent collection celebrates the artist behind The Tale of Peter Rabbit and numerous other beloved children's books. Brimming with famous images and rarely seen gems-ranging…