Baby and Toddler 0-2 years
Toddler 12-24 months
0 - 1
1 - 12 of 87 Results
Top Matches
FunKeys

In stock online

Available in stores

Colourful keys for everything designed in a size perfect for little hands to grasp! Featuring four fun, gentle car sounds that go easy on grown-up ears and a push-button flashlight, the hours of entertainment with these FunKeys is endless. Just be sure that you…
MY ABCS RING FLASH CARDS

In stock online

Not available in stores

Have fun from from capital A to capital Z with My ABCs ring flash cards from Mudpuppy. Amy Blay has illustrated an ant on an apple, a bird on a boat, and other whimsical scenes to teach the alphabet. - 26 sturdy 2-3/4 x 5" (7 x 13 cm) two-sided cards - Reclosable…
Lil Chirpers Sorting Eggs

In stock online

Available in stores

These cute eggs are two matching games in one! Includes six different eggs with unique colors and shapes. Improves manual dexterity and promotes recognition of colors and shapes.
Skip Hop Zoo Pull & Go Submarine Bath Toy

In stock online

Available in stores

Monkey is on the move and ready to explore! Toddlers will love this underwater adventurer toy, who is always ready for a ride in the tub. Just pull the string to wind the propeller and set the submarine in motion. A fun way to learn cause and effect with a few…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Hours of enriching block play await your toddler! This sturdy, wooden block cart features 30 solid wood blocks with a colorful collection of pictures, letters and numbers for simple recognition or matching, stacking and sorting activities. A tremendous value that…
Moby Waterfall Rinser

In stock online

Available in stores

Make tub time fun time with the help of Moby! The new innovative rinser features interior fins that channel a steady flow of water to ensure quick cry-free rinses. A soft rubber lip fits snuggly to the forehead, preventing water from getting in eyes. The easy…

In stock online

Available in stores

Transition toddlers from sippy cup to big kid cup with two different flow settings and a locking lid for travel. Our all-in-one solution helps transition toddlers from sippy cup to big kid cup. With a no-roll square base, it has two different settings for slow…
Skip Hop EXPLORE & MORE Egg Shakers

In stock online

Available in stores

Each of these easy-to-hold egg shakers makes its own unique sound. Little ones will love to shake up playtime with these three cheerful characters! For other discoveries, be sure to check out our complete line of Explore & More baby toys.
Crayola My First Finger Paint Kit

In stock online

Not available in stores

Made for Little Hands! My First Crayola art supplies and creative activities are designed for little hands. Theyre just the right tools for toddlers and preschoolers to express, create and connect with colour. Watch your childs confidence and independence grow…
Plui Rain Cloud

In stock online

Not sold in stores

Pluï is a charming bath toy that playfully teaches children some basic physical principles. Immerse it in water to fill up and then let it rain. The magic lies in the way you can stop the rain simply by closing the hole on top with a finger. Pluï gently…
SKIP HOP CAMPING CUBS JITTER FISHING BEAR

In stock online

Available in stores

Pull teether to shake and rattle! With this cute baby teething toy, there’s a whole lot of shakin’ going on! Just pull the fish baby teether for a fun jitter effect. Easy for little hands to hold, the toy features a built-in loop so you can attach it anywhere for…
MY FIRST WORDS RING FLASH CARDS

In stock online

Not available in stores

Get started with language with Mudpuppy's My First Words ring flash cards. Illustrations by Ivanke & Lola. Use as flash cards, practice sorting by color or type, or separate and hang as decorations in a playroom or classroom. - Reclosable ring holds cards - 26…