The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well
Kobo ebook

|September 1, 2016

$15.09 online

$18.77

save 19%

Available for download

Not available in stores

Denmark is often said to be the happiest country in the world. That's down to one thing: hygge. 'Hygge has been translated as everything from the art of creating intimacy to cosiness of the soul to taking pleasure from the presence of soothing things . My…
Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
Kobo ebook

|September 30, 2014

$19.99 online

$24.95

save 19%

Available for download

Not available in stores

Thug Kitchen started their wildly popular web site to inspire people to eat some Goddamn vegetables and adopt a healthier lifestyle. Beloved by Gwyneth Paltrow ("This might be my favorite thing ever") and named Saveur's Best New Food Blog of 2013 — with half a…
The Hate U Give
Kobo ebook | German

|July 24, 2017

$18.19 online

$22.64

save 19%

Available for download

Not available in stores

»Umwerfend und brillant, ein Klassiker!« Bestsellerautor John Green Die 16-jährige Starr lebt in zwei Welten: in dem verarmten Viertel, in dem sie wohnt, und in der Privatschule, an der sie fast die einzige Schwarze ist. Als Starrs bester Freund Khalil vor ihren…
Oathbringer: Book Three of the Stormlight Archive

Available for download

Not available in stores

The #1 New York Times bestselling sequel to Words of Radiance , from epic fantasy author Brandon Sanderson at the top of his game. In Oathbringer , the third volume of the New York Times bestselling Stormlight Archive, humanity faces a new Desolation with the…
Origin: A Novel
Kobo ebook

|October 3, 2017

$16.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

The #1 New York Times Bestseller from the author of The Da Vinci Code Bilbao, Spain Robert Langdon, Harvard professor of symbology and religious iconology, arrives at the ultramodern Guggenheim Museum Bilbao to attend a major announcement—the unveiling of a…
The How Not to Die Cookbook: 100+ Recipes to Help Prevent and Reverse Disease

Available for download

Not available in stores

From Michael Greger, M.D., FACLM, the physician behind the trusted and wildly popular website Nutritionfacts.org, and author of the New York Times bestselling book How Not to Die, comes a beautifully-designed, comprehensive cookbook complete with more than 120…
The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye: A Lisbeth Salander novel, continuing Stieg Larsson's…

Available for download

Not available in stores

INSTANT *NEW YORK TIMES* BEST SELLER Lisbeth Salander is back with a vengeance. The series that began with *The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo* continues as brilliant hacker Lisbeth Salander teams up with journalist Mikael Blomkvist to uncover the secrets of her…
Leonardo da Vinci
Kobo ebook

|September 4, 2017

$15.19 online

$18.91

save 19%

Available for download

Not available in stores

A biografia definitiva do mestre Leonardo da Vinci, assinada pelo autor dos best-sellers Steve Jobs: A biografia e Einstein: sua vida, seu universoCom base em milhares de páginas dos impressionantes cadernos que Leonardo manteve ao longo de boa parte da vida e…
Feeding My Mother: Comfort and Laughter in the Kitchen as My Mom Lives with Memory Loss

Available for download

Not available in stores

Based on her hugely popular Facebook posts and Instagram photos, Feeding My Mother is a frank, funny, inspirational and piercingly honest account of the transformation in Jann Arden's life that has turned her into the primary "parent" to her mom, who is in the…
Ultimate Slime: DIY Tutorials for Crunchy Slime, Fluffy Slime, Fishbowl Slime, and More Than 100…

Available for download

Not available in stores

Written by Alyssa Jagan, popular Instagram slimer of @CraftySlimeCreator fame, Ultimate Slime makes making gorgeous, satisfying slime easy! You’ll see how to do everything you need to create a world of slime in a rainbow of colors and incredible textures. Start…
The Beauty of Discomfort: How What We Avoid Is What We Need

Available for download

Not available in stores

Why do some people drive change while others are blindsided by it? Why are some people able to adapt and thrive? How can we make change easier? Truly successful people don’t merely tolerate discomfort—they embrace it and seek it out again and again. Business…
Tanya's Christmas: Make, Bake and Celebrate
Kobo ebook

|October 19, 2017

$17.09 online

$21.30

save 19%

Available for download

Not available in stores

A beautiful celebration of Christmas from bestselling author Tanya Burr, crammed with festive recipes and craft projects. 'My wish for you all is to have the most wonderful Christmas imaginable and I hope this book becomes your go-to read for festive inspiration,…