indigo

Sort By:

Sorted By: Top Matches
Filtered By:
eBooks
$20 - $24.99
1 - 12 of 88053 Results
Top Matches
The Margaret Atwood 4-Book Bundle: The Handmaid's Tale; The Blind Assassin; Alias Grace; The Robber…

Available for download

Not available in stores

Four of Margaret Atwood's best novels, in one volume! In The Handmaid's Tale , a multi-award-winning, bestselling novel, Margaret Atwood has created a stunning Orwellian vision of the near future. This is the story of Offred, one of the unfortunate “Handmaids”…
The Paradigm: The Ancient Blueprint That Holds the Mystery of Our Times
Kobo ebook

|September 19, 2017

$23.49 online

$29.30

save 19%

Available for download

Not available in stores

NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER INSTANT NATIONAL BEST SELLER!! This May Be the Most Explosive and Amazing Thing You’ve Ever Read Is it possible that there exists an ancient master blueprint that holds the secret behind the events of our times? Could this blueprint lie…
Hypnobirthing: The breakthrough natural approach to safer, easier, more comfortable birthing - The…

Available for download

Not available in stores

"Move over, Lamaze. HypnoBirthers say their form of deep relaxation takes the panting and pain out of labor." -Time Magazine HypnoBirthing®: A Celebration of Life - with Birth Exercise CD Included! Childbirth is not something to be feared; it is a natural…
The Dragon of Fortune (Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: Special Edition #2)

Available for download

Not available in stores

I, Geronimo Stilton, traveled on the wings of the Dragon of Fortune back to the Kingdom of Fantasy! I was called there by my friend Blossom, Queen of the Fairies, who needed my help. The enchanted Winged Ring had gone missing! This was terrible news. The ring…
fundamentals of pathology by Hussain A,sattar (PDF+videos)

Available for download

Not available in stores

Fundamentals of pathology (pathoma) by hussain A, Sattar 2015 THE BIBLE OF PATHOLOGY Fundamentals of Pathology USMLE STEP 1 AND MEDICAL COURSE REVIEW 218-page full-color Pathoma™ text. Integration of key concepts from associated disciplines. Over 300…
In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs

Available for download

Not available in stores

New York Times Bestseller “I want to rip out every page of this glorious book and hang them on my wall so that I can be surrounded by these incredible women all day long.” —Emma Straub, New York Times bestselling author of The Vacationers and Modern Lovers Over…
Leonardo da Vinci
Kobo ebook

|October 17, 2017

$20.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

"A powerful story of an exhilarating mind and life....the book is a study in creativity: how to define it, how to achieve it."— The New Yorker “Majestic . . . Enthralling, masterful, and passionate.”— Kirkus Reviews (starred review) “A monumental tribute to a…
The Corfu Trilogy
Kobo ebook

|August 3, 2006

$22.59 online

$28.16

save 19%

Available for download

Not available in stores

The Corfu Trilogy consists of the popular classic My Family and Other Animals and its delightful sequels, Birds, Beasts and Relatives and The Garden of the Gods. All three books are set on the enchanted island of Corfu in the 1930s, and tell the story of the…
Principles: Life and Work
Kobo ebook

|September 19, 2017

$20.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

#1 New York Times Bestseller “Significant...The book is both instructive and surprisingly moving.” — The New York Times Ray Dalio, one of the world’s most successful investors and entrepreneurs, shares the unconventional principles that he’s developed, refined,…
The Birth Partner: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions

Available for download

Not available in stores

Since the original publication of The Birth Partner , new mothers' partners, friends, and relatives and doulas (professional birth assistants) have relied on Penny Simkin's guidance in caring for the new mother from the last few weeks of pregnancy through the…
Lion
Kobo ebook | French

|January 4, 2017

$20.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

C’est un jour comme un autre dans la vie de Saroo. Le garçon, âgé de cinq ans, est dans une gare du fin fond de l’Inde en train de ramasser quelques pièces lorsqu’il monte dans un train à quai. Le lendemain, Saroo se réveille à Calcutta. Dans l’immense ville, il…
Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Google That Will Transform How You Live and Lead

Available for download

Not available in stores

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER The Globe and Mail Top Leadership and Management Book Forbes Top Creative Leadership Book From the visionary head of Google's innovative People Operations comes a groundbreaking inquiry into the philosophy…