Filtered By:
Toys
$35 - $39.99
Kid 6-8 years
Both Girls & Boys
10 - 11
1 - 12 of 193 Results
Top Matches
KID MADE MODERN SMARTS & CRAFTS CASE - ENGLISH ONLY (EXCLUSIVE TO INDIGO)

In stock online

Available in stores

An executive craft master’s dream! Each sturdy carrying case is chock-full of 1000+ craft classics like pipe cleaners, felt, sequins, pom poms, glue and much more! Perfect for your 3-D imaginings. (Exclusive to Indigo)
Rock And Roll It - Drum

On re-order online

Available in stores

Rock out, then roll it up! Award winning, flexible, completely portable drum by MukikiM with 2 drum sticks + 2 pedals. Features: ?Multiple Drum Tones ?Professional Demo Songs ?Numerous Instrumental Tracks ?Record & Playback ?Audio In/Out w/auxiliary…
B. Woofer Hound Dog Guitar

In stock online

Available in stores

Encourage your budding musician with this adorable, Woofer Hound Dog Guitar that plays 20 familiar songs and nine doggie ditties. Complete with realistic stings, this quirky and colourful toys is sure to provide endless hours of entertainment. Suitable ages two…
Simon Optix Game

In stock online

Available in stores

The Simon Optix game takes the Simon game to exciting heights. Put on the headset and get ready to watch, remember, repeat! The innovative Simon Optix game is a wearable electronic game of lights and sounds in which players must repeat random sequences of lights…
AMERICAN GIRL® - Truly Me Accessories

On re-order online

Available in stores

Create more looks than ever with this 15-piece set! It includes: A lavender sweater with a glittery star graphic, Light blue jersey leggings with embroidery at the ankle, A glittery zigzag headband, A wristlet with pockets, A pretend cell phone, double-sided…
Spirograph Deluxe Kit

In stock online

Available in stores

Since it was first introduced in 1965, Spirograph has made it possible for aspiring artists of all ages to create beautifully intricate designs. Originally developed as a drafting tool by a mechanical engineer named Denys Fisher, the distinctive wheels and rings…
Deluxe Magic Set

In stock online

Not available in stores

And for my next trick"...This fantastic set includes ten professional caliber, yet easy-to-master, tricks for beginners! Young magicians will improve their confidence and fine motor skills as they amaze family and friends with exciting tricks and illusions!…
Newton

In stock online

Available in stores

Defy the laws of grab-ity with Newton! The goal of this interactive game is simple: get five balls of the same color into a row. Achieving this is anything but simple! Contending with constantly moving parts, each player must strategize and find the equal and…
Project Mc2 A.D.I.S.N. Journal

On re-order online

Not sold in stores

Here’s your chance to interact directly with NOV8, the super secret, seriously cool organization of awesome girls on missions!  Become a secret agent just like McKeyla, using your personal  Advanced Digital Intelligence Spy Notebook – that’s A.D.I.S.N.…
Sequin Penguin Outfit

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Dolls will be comfy and cozy in this sweet set. It includes: A knit sweater with a cowl neckline and a sequined penguin graphic, Heathered blue jersey leggings, Bright-pink knit boots.

In stock online

Available in stores

Made of super-soft cotton, these pajamas will keep your girl cozy on chilly winter nights. They match the doll-sized version, with a glitter reindeer graphic on the top, and the reindeer-print pants have ribbed cuffs for comfort. Cotton. Imported. Red. Sizes 6-14
Rock Me Archimedes

In stock online

Available in stores

The laws of the lever take on a whole new meaning in Rock Me Archimedes, a high-tension, ultimate precision board game! Named for the Greek mathematician/ über genius who discovered the laws of the lever, Rock Me Archimedes was created by Matt Buchanan, who won…