$35 - $39.99
Kid 6-8 years
12 - 13
1 - 12 of 164 Results
Top Matches
LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar - 75184

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Get ready for festive fun with the LEGO® Star Wars Advent Calendar. Behind the doors lie a galaxy of Star Wars minifigures, starships, vehicles and more waiting for you to discover! Once you’ve collected all the gifts, unfold the playmat and play out your own…
Magic Sequins Backpack, Mermaid/Black

In stock online

Available in stores

Add a little magic to your life with the Magical Sequins Backpack by Fashion Angels. Shimmering fun sequins will change colors with just a swipe of your hand. Bag features padded shoulder straps, inside laptop sleeve and front zippered pocket. Perfect for any…
B. Woofer Hound Dog Guitar

In stock online

Available in stores

Encourage your budding musician with this adorable, Woofer Hound Dog Guitar that plays 20 familiar songs and nine doggie ditties. Complete with realistic stings, this quirky and colourful toys is sure to provide endless hours of entertainment. Suitable ages two…
Simon Optix Game

In stock online

Available in stores

The Simon Optix game takes the Simon game to exciting heights. Put on the headset and get ready to watch, remember, repeat! The innovative Simon Optix game is a wearable electronic game of lights and sounds in which players must repeat random sequences of lights…
Magic Sequins Backpack, Rainbow

In stock online

Available in stores

Add a little magic to your life with the Magical Sequins Backpack by Fashion Angels. Shimmering fun sequins will change colors with just a swipe of your hand. Bag features padded shoulder straps, inside laptop sleeve and front zippered pocket. Perfect for any…
Newton

In stock online

Available in stores

Defy the laws of grab-ity with Newton! The goal of this interactive game is simple: get five balls of the same color into a row. Achieving this is anything but simple! Contending with constantly moving parts, each player must strategize and find the equal and…
Project Mc2 A.D.I.S.N. Journal

On re-order online

Not sold in stores

Here’s your chance to interact directly with NOV8, the super secret, seriously cool organization of awesome girls on missions!  Become a secret agent just like McKeyla, using your personal  Advanced Digital Intelligence Spy Notebook – that’s A.D.I.S.N.…
Sequin Penguin Outfit

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Dolls will be comfy and cozy in this sweet set. It includes: A knit sweater with a cowl neckline and a sequined penguin graphic, Heathered blue jersey leggings, Bright-pink knit boots.

In stock online

Available in stores

Made of super-soft cotton, these pajamas will keep your girl cozy on chilly winter nights. They match the doll-sized version, with a glitter reindeer graphic on the top, and the reindeer-print pants have ribbed cuffs for comfort. Cotton. Imported. Red. Sizes 6-14
Rock Me Archimedes

In stock online

Available in stores

The laws of the lever take on a whole new meaning in Rock Me Archimedes, a high-tension, ultimate precision board game! Named for the Greek mathematician/ über genius who discovered the laws of the lever, Rock Me Archimedes was created by Matt Buchanan, who won…
Rainbow Poop Bestie Pillow

In stock online

Available in stores

Fleece shell Microbead filling 15" H
American Girl Mixed Media Art Journal Kit

In stock online

Available in stores

Your little one will adore this DIY set designed with an American Girl fan in mind. Includes 30 sheet sketch journal, watercolor paints and brush, gel pens, pastels, ink/stamps, and instructions Packaged: 11' W x 10.5' H x 2' D Recommended for ages 8 years and…