$5 - $9.99
Preschooler 3-5 years
1 - 2
1 - 12 of 134 Results
Top Matches
RUB A DUB DRAW IN THE TUB

In stock online

Available in stores

Use this unique set of 6 bathtub crayons to draw colourful pictures on bathtubs, tiles or your body! Soak the duck-shaped sponge with water to remove your work of art. Fun, clean and easy to erase.
16 oz Cra-Z-Slime Washable Clear Glue

In stock online

Available in stores

Cra-Z-Slime Clear Glue is the #1 ingredient to create your own slime! Using our clear glue will allow you to make slime with sparkles!!
Easel Paper Roll (18" X 75')

In stock online

Available in stores

Imagine the possibilities! This extra long roll of premium white bond paper is 18" x 75'. Make your mark with pencils, crayons, markers or chalk, or paint it with poster paints or watercolors, this paper is awaiting the imaginative touch! Whether on an easel, a…
ABC 123 Dot-to-Dot Coloring Pad, Wild Animals

In stock online

Available in stores

Follow the alphabet or numbers to connect the dots and reveal 40 wild animals in their native habitats! Kids three and older can color in the completed pictures, and learn the names of the revealed creatures from the   illustrations on the back of the pad.…
Paw Patrol Rescue Racer - Skye's Jet Pack

In stock online

Not available in stores

Paw Patrol Racers to the rescue! Choose your favorite Paw Patrol character and rush into Adventure Bay action with their special vehicle! Race with Chase, zoom with Zuma or ride with Ryder! No job is too big and no pup is too small. You’ll find all of your…
CRAYOLA MY 1ST MESS FREE FINGERPAINT

In stock online

Available in stores

My First Crayola art supplies and creative activities are designed for little hands. They're just the right tools for toddlers and preschoolers to express, create and connect with colour. Watch your child's confidence and independence grow while learning through…
Wobbles - Fox

In stock online

Not sold in stores

Push, pull or grab these colorful wobbling forest animals and their rounded, weighted bottoms will always spin them back upright for more play. The repetitive action will improve hand-eye coordination in young children, as well as delight them for hours.
SKIP HOP ZOO STRAW BOTTLE, UNICORN

In stock online

Available in stores

Exclusive to Indigo: A major milestone for toddler is when she is ready to move on from sippy cups. The Zoo Straw Bottle helps ease this transition by giving little ones a “big-kid cup” with the protection of a flip-top lid. Dishwasher-safe; also comes with an…
B. TOYS MINI PULL-BACK VEHICLES, SCHOOL BUS, YELLOW GUS

In stock online

Available in stores

Yellow Bus Gus - School Bus Hit the road with this happy campers! Pull them back and let goooooooooooooooo! Perfect for those itty bitty hands No batteries necessary. Let's make this planet happy! Car's dimensions: 3.4" x 2.36" x 2.56"
My-First - Mess Free Water Colour Creations

In stock online

Not available in stores

My First Crayola provides children with art supplies and activities made especially for their little hands, so they can explore, express, create and connect. With My First Crayola Watercolour Creations, let your little artist create watercolour art without the…
Hape Roaming Dinosaurs

In stock online

Not available in stores

Practice color-recognition, count, and learn about prehistoric creatures with the Roaming Dinosaurs Qubes set from Hape. It makes a great gift for a youngster when you're on the go. The Roaming Dinosaurs Qubes set from Hape contains 12 pieces. Made from…
Pusheen blind box series #3: P

In stock online

Not sold in stores

Series #3 will consist of 8 different styles theming around Places Cats Sit. There are 8 styles total. The cats and accessories come with a touch/close feature, allowing you to mix and match, making over 60 combinations.