$70 - $74.99
Kid 6-8 years
8 - 9
1 - 12 of 36 Results
Top Matches
Snow Resort Ski Lift - 41324

In stock online

Available in stores

Hop onto the ski lift with Mia and Olivia and enjoy the ride to the top of the snow resort! Admire the view from the mountaintop restaurant with a pie and a hot chocolate, then get your skis on and glide down the slope. Visit the friendly bear cub in his cave—he…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Colorful children's wall art featuring all seven continents, with animals and important landmarks. Canvas wall art is reproduced in our San Diego studios using the best digital reproduction method currently available, resulting in great clarity and color…
Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock - Pink

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock in pink teaches young children how to tell time and gives them the independence of their own alarm clock. My First Alarm Clock shows the time in both digital and analogue. The hour and minute hand colours match the hour and…
BARN WITH ANIMALS AND ACCESSORIES

In stock online

Not available in stores

The farmer is standing in his new barn and watching his animals intently: the cow and her calf have already made themselves comfortable in their stall, and are savoring the succulent hay.
Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash - 76088

In stock online

Available in stores

Stage an epic Thor vs. Hulk clash in the arena! Bring Thor from the prison, slide open the arena gate and let battle commence. Dodge the Hulk’s huge hammer and axe. Fight back with Thor’s swords and other weapons hidden in the arena wall. But hang on—Thor and…
Magformers 30-Piece XL Cruiser Set

In stock online

Available in stores

Design and build over 100 cruisers with this great set! Includes 12 triangle (size: 2"h), 16 square (2.5" x 2.5") & 2 hexagonal (4.5" x 4.5") Magformers, plus wheels and an idea booklet.
Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock - Blue

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock in blue teaches young children how to tell time and gives them the independence of their own alarm clock. My First Alarm Clock shows the time in both digital and analogue. The hour and minute hand colours match the hour and…
LEGO Encounter on Jakku 75148

In stock online

Available in stores

Join Rey and her companion BB-8 as she trades scavenged parts at Unkar Plutt’s market stall. But look out! Teedo on his Luggabeast is trying to kidnap BB-8! Can you help Rey come to the rescue and stop this little thief from getting away? That’s for you to decide…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Kids can record their battles with the Nerf Modulus Battlescout blaster! The Battlescout blaster comes with a detachable 720p HD camera that mounts onto the blaster’s tactical rail. Record videos and take photos with the camera, then show off the battle sequences…

In stock online

Not available in stores

KidKraft's new Square Poufs are cool and comfy, giving kids a fun furniture piece they can take with them from room to room. Relaxing on these poufs is a ton of fun, whether you're watching TV, reading a book or just lounging around the house after a long day of…
Marvel Legends Series 12-inch Deadpool

In stock online

Not available in stores

What a glorious day to be Deadpool! Firing off weapons, crushing villains, eating tacos, what more could a guy ask for? Probably his own action figure, but that would never… WHAT! What’s this? Deadpool just got his own 12-inch Marvel Legends Deadpool figure.…
CLICFORMERS - basic 110pc set

In stock online

Not available in stores

LET’S CLICK AND PLAY!  DESIGNED BY MAGFORMERS AND MANUFACTURED IN BELGIUM, THIS PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION-TOY SYSTEM TURNS PLAY INTO AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND GROW.  CLICFORMERS EMPLOY FOUR DIFFERENT CONNECTION METHODS: CLICK, STACK, FOLD, AND HOOK. …