Wife
Kobo ebook

|May 14, 2007

$10.69 online

$13.89

save 23%

Available for download

Not available in stores

Life has never been a struggle for India, the hood's celebrity. For this inner city girl, escaping out of the Queens projects and settling into the suburban hills was more than easy. Accustomed to the luxuries of life, this ghetto-superstar has everything a…
Tears
Kobo ebook

|July 10, 2002

$9.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Gaia returns to New York. She’s living with her father, she’s with Sam, and she’s even hanging out with Ed again. But Ed has a secret—one that’s tearing him apart. Meanwhile, an imprisoned Loki receives word that Gaia is back in the States. Overwhelmed with rage,…
Damage
Kobo ebook

|June 15, 2011

$10.69 online

$13.31

save 19%

Available for download

Not available in stores

Longtime girlfriends Spen, Chatt and Tader live it up diva style as they love and support each other in their happiness. But when the men in their respective lives reveal shocking secrets and hidden agendas, the thread of friendship between them is suddenly…
Naked
Kobo ebook

|July 11, 2002

$9.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

I'VE BEEN STRIPPED OF A HOME. STRIPPED OF A FAMILY. STRIPPED OF A LIFE. I HAVE ALMOST NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE. EXCEPT THE ONE I LOVE MOST.
Adrenaline High
Kobo ebook

|January 4, 2011

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

D'Arcy is a 16-year-old overachiever and a budding newshound. When her classmate Zania's mother goes missing, D'Arcy thinks she's found the mother of all scoops. She's determined to solve the mystery and capture it all on film. But Zania's troubles are no game.…
Scab
Kobo ebook

|January 4, 2011

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

This dark and gritty new story from New Brunswick author Robert Rayner examines the moral choices of one teen with a childhood filled with emotional neglect and social bullying, and how haunting real-life choices made when you're young can be when you're older.…
Karma III
Kobo ebook

|February 15, 2011

$10.69 online

$13.89

save 23%

Available for download

Not available in stores

Love doesn't come easy - especially for China. With her family out of the picture, China must rely on her friends instead. But friendship does not always withstand the struggles of the streets. Tragedy strikes China's life again and again, knocking her support…
Flee
Kobo ebook

|February 14, 2002

$6.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

They say that old habits die hard. I have to agree. Just look at my father. He still hasn't kicked the habit of abandoning me. But that's all right. Because if he can run...so can I.
Rebels Against Tories in Upper Canada 1837

Available for download

Not available in stores

The 1837 Rebellion in Upper Canada was a defining moment in Canadian history. It led to political and economic reforms, pushed forward the process of nationhood, and sparked a sense of patriotism. It was also a time of turbulence, uncertainty, and sacrifice.…
All In
Kobo ebook

|February 15, 2013

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Todd Lerner's never been much of a student, but he's got plenty of street smarts and he's a mean poker player. Todd's always had a thing for Claire, the most beautiful girl in grade eleven -- but Claire likes nice things. If Todd wants to date her, he'll need…
Queens of the Ice: They were fast, they were fierce, they were teenage girls

Available for download

Not available in stores

In 1931, a group of ten teenage girls from Preston (present-day Cambridge), Ontario, enlisted the help of the top women's sport journalists of the era, and the Preston Rivulettes hockey team was born. Within a decade the team became so good that no other team…
Truth and Lies
Kobo ebook

|June 27, 2012

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

When Erin arrives for class at Oshawa Secondary, she learns that her friend Marcel has been badly beaten up. She immediately wonders whether it was a gay-bashing, or whether he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Marcel is in a coma, so she has no…