by Rusty Fischer

|February 1, 2012

Kobo ebook

$4.69 online

$5.99

save 21%

Available for download

Not available in stores

At the Afterlife Academy of Exceptionally Dark Arts, Lily Fielding and her classmates Alice and Cara begin their latest assignment: they're to simply spot the Vamplayer--part vampire, part player--identify the popular girl he's set his sights on, and befriend her…

Kobo ebook

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Ontario is rich in ghost towns, communities that were once thriving but which have been reduced to mere shadows of their former selves. Nine villages -- including silver camps, fishing ports, crossroads hamlets, and farming settlements -- come alive on the pages…

Available for download

Not available in stores

At the first-ever women's hockey world championships in 1990, Canada dressed its National Women's Team in pink. Offending many, the controversial decision nevertheless drew media and public attention to the series and subsequently registration in girls' hockey…

Naked

by Francine Pascal

|July 11, 2002

Kobo ebook

$9.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

I'VE BEEN STRIPPED OF A HOME. STRIPPED OF A FAMILY. STRIPPED OF A LIFE. I HAVE ALMOST NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE. EXCEPT THE ONE I LOVE MOST.

Available for download

Not available in stores

Normie Kwong's parents immigrated to Canada from China in the early 1900s. For them, and many other Asian immigrants, moving meant having to face both the government's anti-Asian policies and society's attitude of Chinese exclusion. But Normie overcame it all…

Available for download

Not available in stores

Nicknamed "Cyclone" for his breathtaking speed, Fred Taylor was hockey's first superstar. Though known for his squeaky clean game, Taylor was often caught up in the politics and turmoil of hockey's early professional years. Star Power is the story of one of…

Flee

by Francine Pascal

|February 14, 2002

Kobo ebook

$6.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

They say that old habits die hard. I have to agree. Just look at my father. He still hasn't kicked the habit of abandoning me. But that's all right. Because if he can run...so can I.

Available for download

Not available in stores

Hockey is a relatively new sport in Canada's North. It wasn't until 2003 that Jordin Kudluk "Thunder" Tootoo became the first Inuk to play in an NHL game. Although hockey is a rough sport to begin with, Jordin Tootoo is known for having to "fight his way…

Kobo ebook

$13.19 online

$17.02

save 22%

Available for download

Not available in stores

"13 Lucky Steps to Writing a Research Paper" walks you through the process of choosing, researching, and writing about a topic in just - you guessed it - thirteen painless steps. You'll learn how to: choose a broad topic; conduct preliminary research; narrow your…

Karma III

by Sabrina Eubanks

|February 15, 2011

Kobo ebook

$10.09 online

$13.09

save 22%

Available for download

Not available in stores

Love doesn't come easy - especially for China. With her family out of the picture, China must rely on her friends instead. But friendship does not always withstand the struggles of the streets. Tragedy strikes China's life again and again, knocking her support…

Available for download

Not available in stores

The sons of Icelandic immigrants and friends since boyhood, the Winnipeg Falcons were a superbly talented team of just eight players who brought home Canada's first Olympic gold medal in hockey in 1920. But before they became world champions, the Falcons endured…

Gone Bad

by Lesley Choyce

|February 22, 2012

Kobo ebook

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Cody and his friends call it street cleaning--four of them beating up on one guy they don't like the looks of. Cody partakes in the action, even though he'd rather be taking out his aggression on his drum kit. A drummer without a band is one lost dude, so Cody…