by Rusty Fischer

|February 1, 2012

Kobo ebook

$4.69 online

$5.99

save 21%

Available for download

Not available in stores

At the Afterlife Academy of Exceptionally Dark Arts, Lily Fielding and her classmates Alice and Cara begin their latest assignment: they're to simply spot the Vamplayer--part vampire, part player--identify the popular girl he's set his sights on, and befriend her…

Final Takedown

by Brent R. Sherrard

|November 18, 2010

Kobo ebook

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

For as long as they've been friends, Elias has been relying on his buddy Jordan. It's Jordan's mom who takes him in when his own mother is on an alcoholic binge; it's Jordan who acts as the brother and role model that Elias doesn't have. But now they've gone too…

Missing

by Francine Pascal

|July 11, 2002

Kobo ebook

$10.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

NOBODY KNOWS WHERE I AM. NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO FIND ME. NOBODY KNOWS MY REAL IDENTITY. INCLUDING ME.

Tears

by Francine Pascal

|July 10, 2002

Kobo ebook

$9.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Gaia returns to New York. She’s living with her father, she’s with Sam, and she’s even hanging out with Ed again. But Ed has a secret—one that’s tearing him apart. Meanwhile, an imprisoned Loki receives word that Gaia is back in the States. Overwhelmed with rage,…

New Blood

by Peter McPhee

|February 22, 2012

Kobo ebook

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

After a gang of thugs beat him up, Paul's parents decide they've had enough of Glasgow's tough streets and move the family to Winnipeg. Still healing from his injuries, Paul also has deep inner scars that will make his new high school, in this new country, even…

Bad

by Francine Pascal

|July 10, 2002

Kobo ebook

$9.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

I FINALLY HAVE SAM. I FINALLY HAVE A FAMILY. I FINALLY HAVE A WAY OUT. WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT THAT?

Naked

by Francine Pascal

|July 11, 2002

Kobo ebook

$9.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

I'VE BEEN STRIPPED OF A HOME. STRIPPED OF A FAMILY. STRIPPED OF A LIFE. I HAVE ALMOST NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE. EXCEPT THE ONE I LOVE MOST.

Vamplayers

by Fischer, Rusty

|February 1, 2012

Kobo ebook

$5.09 online

$6.54

save 22%

Available for download

Not available in stores

At the Afterlife Academy of Exceptionally Dark Arts, Lily Fielding is a measly trainee who dreams of one day becoming a Savior—those who visit vampire-infested high schools and put down the undead with their deadly crossbows. When Lily and her classmates…

Available for download

Not available in stores

How did the son of Irish immigrants outrow blueblood scullers from Oxford and Cambridge to become one of the most famous athletes of his time? Award-winning author Wendy A. Lewis recounts the compelling story of the "Boy in Blue," from his childhood on the…

Available for download

Not available in stores

Gaylord Powless was playing lacrosse by the age of three. His father was a famous player who taught Gaylord everything he knew. But Gaylord's tremendous skill and native ancestry made him a target on and off the lacrosse floor. Gaylord learned that the best…

Kobo ebook

$5.09 online

$6.54

save 22%

Available for download

Not available in stores

99 THINGS YOU WISH YOU KNEW BEFORE® MARKETING ON THE INTERNET is the perfect and complete guide for those who are thinking about marketing online or for those who may already be marketing online. This book is jammed full of practical, solid and wise advice that…

Available for download

Not available in stores

Noah Brusso was small in size, but feisty. After winning a bare-knuckle boxing tournament at age ten, he found his way out of poverty. Noah changed his name to Tommy Burns, a tough Irish fighting name, and boxed his way to the top. In 1906, he won both the World…