We found 16 results
indigoDave Williams

Sort By:

Sorted By: Top Matches
1 - 12 of 16 Results
Top Matches
The Little Book of Self Leadership: Daily Self Leadership Made Simple

In stock online

Not available in stores

Mighty Mission Machines: From Rockets to Rovers
Paperback

|This title releases April 10, 2018

$13.30 online

$14.95

save 11%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Check out the amazing machines that make space travel possible. From the spaceship itself to the wrench needed to make in-flight repairs, machines of every kind are the backbone of space travel. In this, the third book in the Dr. Dave Astronaut series, the former…
To Burp or Not to Burp: A Guide to Your Body in Space

In stock online

Available in stores

An informative and humorous look at what happens to your body in space – by someone who has been there. Of all the questions astronauts are asked by kids, the most frequent one is "How do you go to the toilet in space?" This book not only answers that…
How To Pull Yourself Up From Rock Bottom To Success

In stock online

Not available in stores

Living a GOD - centered life is the only way to have peace, joy and "Success" on this earthly journey. GOD is an awesome GOD. This book will help you to not only hear the voice of GOD but persuade you to immediately start following GOD's Words to achieve…
Go For Liftoff!: How to train like an astronaut

In stock online

Available in stores

Find out what it takes to become an astronaut—from someone who knows! How many kids aspire to become an astronaut one day? Wouldn’t it be great to float in space and do neat experiments? But before all the “fun” begins, it takes an…
My Best for HIM: My Memoir
Hardcover

|August 28, 2017

$51.17 online

$57.50

save 11%

In stock online

Not available in stores

My Best for HIM: My Memoir
Paperback

|August 28, 2017

$33.77 online

$37.95

save 11%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Tallgrass Prairie Center Guide to Seed and Seedling Identification in the Upper Midwest

In stock online

Not available in stores

Settlers crossing the tallgrass prairie in the early 1800s were greeted by a seemingly endless landscape of wildflowers and grasses, one of the most diverse ecosystems on our planet. Today, although the tallgrass prairie has been reduced to a tiny percentage of…
Sin Boldly!: Dr. Dave's Guide To Writing The College Paper
Paperback

|August 11, 2004

$15.57 online

$17.50

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Cheeky, original, and decidedly practical to boot, Sin Boldly! is unlike any other writing handbook available. Jammed with sage advice, genuine encouragement, and surprising examples (of how to write and how not to write), this book gives beginning writers and…
The Prairie In Seed: Identifying Seed-bearing Prairie Plants In The Upper Midwest

In stock online

Not available in stores

The tallgrass prairie offers solutions to the many environmental challenges facing our water, soils, and ecosystems. Planting prairie on just 10 percent of a field can effectively remove excess phosphorous and nitrogen from the remaining 90 percent. Deep prairie…
The Tallgrass Prairie Center Guide to Prairie Restoration in the Upper Midwest

In stock online

Not available in stores

Although less than 3 percent of the original vast landscape survives, the tallgrass prairie remains a national treasure, glowing with a vast array of colorful wildflowers in spring and summer, enriched by the warm reds and browns of grasses in fall and winter.…
The Chinese Other, 1850-1925: An Anthology of Plays

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

This book is a collection designed to gather together, for the first time, a conceptually wide and historically deep array of primary texts which demonstrate Euroamerican attitudes toward the Chinese. Among the many cultural artifacts generated by this encounter…
Loading