Over $100
Over $50
7 - 8
1 - 12 of 245 Results
Top Matches
LEGO BOOST

In stock online

Available in stores

Boost your LEGO® building experience with the amazing LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox. Build and customize Vernie, your own personal talking robot friend, code its behavior and complete fun activities with the included playmat. Speak to Vernie and it will respond…
AMERICAN GIRL® - Tenney Grant Doll & Book

In stock online

Available in stores

The 18" Tenney doll has light brown eyes that open and close, freckles on her nose, and long, curly blond hair. Tenney's unique hand positioning helps her hold her guitar, banjo, and pick! She arrives in a graphic tee, denim vest, faux-leather skirt, and ankle…
AMERICAN GIRL® - TRULY ME - Brown Eyes, Wavy Blond Hair, Light Skin Tone

In stock online

Available in stores

Brown Eyes, Wavy Blond Hair, Light Skin Tone. The 18-inch Truly Me doll has a huggable cloth body, eyes that open and close, hair that can be styled, and a movable head and limbs made of smooth vinyl. This one has light skin tone, wavy blond hair, and brown eyes.…

In stock online

Available in stores

The Roarin’ Tyler, the Playful Tiger pet is ready to play. And his favorite way to play is to ROAR! Make noise and he roars back. Talk to him and he responds! This tiger cub responds to sounds and touch with 100+ sound-and-motion combinations! Pet his head and…
LEGO Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Head through the turnstiles to the amusement park and stand in line for the roller coaster. Slip into the front seat to switch on the light brick and off you go – wheeeeeeeeeeee! Then take a gentle ride on the Ferris wheel or head to the drop tower, pull down…
AMERICAN GIRL® - TRULY ME - Green Eyes, Wavy Red Hair, Light Skin Tone

In stock online

Available in stores

Green Eyes, Wavy Red Hair, Light Skin Tone. The 18-inch Truly Me doll has a huggable cloth body, eyes that open and close, hair that can be styled, and a movable head and limbs made of smooth vinyl. This one has light skin tone, wavy red hair, and green eyes. She…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Meet your personal robot Meccanoid 2.0! Build Meccanoid 2ft tall with the included real tools and durable plastic pieces. This personal robot features 6 motors for realistic movement, and voice recognition. Meccanoid 2.0 has 3 innovative ways to program: Learned…
AMERICAN GIRL® - Logan Everett Doll

In stock online

Available in stores

Meet Logan, Tenney's bandmate and drummer! The 18" Logan doll has gray eyes that open and close, and short brown hair. Logan's unique hand positioning helps him hold instruments! He arrives in a plaid button-down shirt, a T-shirt, jeans, underwear, and shoes.
Nanea Doll & Book

In stock online

Available in stores

Kind-hearted, helpful Nanea Mitchell has big hazel eyes that open and close, and wavy dark-brown hair. She arrives in an authentic 1940s-style outfit: A button-front blouse with an island graphic Sailor-style shorts, Underwear, Shoes with crisscross straps, A…
AMERICAN GIRL® - TRULY ME - Blue Eyes, Caramel Hair, Light Skin Tone

In stock online

Available in stores

Blue Eyes, Caramel Hair, Light Skin Tone. The 18-inch Truly Me doll has a huggable cloth body, eyes that open and close, hair that can be styled, and a movable head and limbs made of smooth vinyl. This one has light skin tone, caramel hair, and blue…
HOT WHEELS Car Service

On re-order online

Not available in stores

The Hot Wheels Car Engine offers many sound and light functions and numerous play options: Open the motor cover, replace the battery, check the oil level, replace the glow plugs, check the head lights, and many more… it is the perfect toy for little mechanics. In…
AMERICAN GIRL® - TRULY ME - Brown Eyes, Layered Brown Hair, Light Skin Tone

In stock online

Available in stores

Brown Eyes, Layered Brown Hair, Light Skin Tone. The 18-inch Truly Me doll has a huggable cloth body, eyes that open and close, hair that can be styled, and a movable head and limbs made of smooth vinyl. This one has light skin tone, layered brown hair, and brown…