Kid 6-8 years
Both Girls & Boys
Imaginative Play
1 - 12 of 130 Results
Top Matches
LEGO BOOST

In stock online

Available in stores

Boost your LEGO® building experience with the amazing LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox. Build and customize Vernie, your own personal talking robot friend, code its behavior and complete fun activities with the included playmat. Speak to Vernie and it will respond…

Pre-order online

Not sold in stores

Shopping and playful purchasing is exciting at the sturdy wooden Fresh Mart Grocery Store! The free-standing play space with smooth, curved corners and edges lets customers three and older browse the shelves and pay for purchases on one side, and allows the…

In stock online

Available in stores

The 18" Tenney doll has light brown eyes that open and close, freckles on her nose, and long, curly blond hair. Tenney's unique hand positioning helps her hold her guitar, banjo, and pick! She arrives in a graphic tee, denim vest, faux-leather skirt, and ankle…

In stock online

Available in stores

Brown Eyes, Wavy Blond Hair, Light Skin Tone. The 18-inch Truly Me doll has a huggable cloth body, eyes that open and close, hair that can be styled, and a movable head and limbs made of smooth vinyl. This one has light skin tone, wavy blond hair, and brown eyes.…

In stock online

Not available in stores

A space-defining play area! This easy-to-assemble, sturdy wooden play table is ideal for trains, dollhouses, arts & crafts projects, blocks, puzzles and more! It also features a double-sided play board and jumbo-sized drawer for convenient storage!

In stock online

Available in stores

Blue Eyes, Layered Blond Hair, Light Skin Tone.The 18-inch Truly Me doll has a huggable cloth body, eyes that open and close, hair that can be styled, and a movable head and limbs made of smooth vinyl. This one has light skin tone, layered blond hair, and blue…

In stock online

Available in stores

Green Eyes, Wavy Red Hair, Light Skin Tone. The 18-inch Truly Me doll has a huggable cloth body, eyes that open and close, hair that can be styled, and a movable head and limbs made of smooth vinyl. This one has light skin tone, wavy red hair, and green eyes. She…

In stock online

Available in stores

Meet Logan, Tenney's bandmate and drummer! The 18" Logan doll has gray eyes that open and close, and short brown hair. Logan's unique hand positioning helps him hold instruments! He arrives in a plaid button-down shirt, a T-shirt, jeans, underwear, and shoes.

In stock online

Available in stores

Kind-hearted, helpful Nanea Mitchell has big hazel eyes that open and close, and wavy dark-brown hair. She arrives in an authentic 1940s-style outfit: A button-front blouse with an island graphic Sailor-style shorts, Underwear, Shoes with crisscross straps, A…

In stock online

Available in stores

Charismatic Rebecca Rubin has hazel eyes that open and close and beautiful honey-brown curls. She comes in an authentic 1914 outfit: A white dress with a pleated plum herringbone skirt A pretty purple bouclé jacket with a velvet sash, faux pearl buttons, and…

In stock online

Available in stores

Hazel Eyes, Dark Brown Hair, Light Skin Tone. The 18-inch Truly Me doll has a huggable cloth body, eyes that open and close, hair that can be styled, and a movable head and limbs made of smooth vinyl. This one has light skin tone, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes.…

In stock online

Available in stores

Blue Eyes, Caramel Hair, Light Skin Tone. The 18-inch Truly Me doll has a huggable cloth body, eyes that open and close, hair that can be styled, and a movable head and limbs made of smooth vinyl. This one has light skin tone, caramel hair, and blue…