Over $50
Cognitive Development
4 - 5
1 - 12 of 34 Results
Top Matches
Gro-Clock

In stock online

Available in stores

How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? SIMPLE "stay in bed until you see the sun!" This updated version of the Gro-clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up. Due…
Teach Me Time! Talking Alarm Clock and Nightlight

In stock online

Available in stores

Teach Me Time! is an adorable child's bedside alarm clock, time-teaching tool and dual-color nightlight all in one. The collective features of this educational toy are designed to grow with your child from the day they are first out of the crib. For children just…
Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock - Pink

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock in pink teaches young children how to tell time and gives them the independence of their own alarm clock. My First Alarm Clock shows the time in both digital and analogue. The hour and minute hand colours match the hour and…
K'NEX Lincoln Logs 100th Anniversary Tin

In stock online

Not available in stores

Celebrate 100 years of Lincoln Logs® with this nostalgic set, just like you remember! Inspired by an original Lincoln Logs® building idea, the 100th Anniversary Tin captures the true essence of the Lincoln Logs® brand. This set comes in a collectible tin which…
CLICFORMERS - basic 150pc set

In stock online

Not available in stores

LET’S CLICK AND PLAY!  DESIGNED BY MAGFORMERS AND MANUFACTURED IN BELGIUM, THIS PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION-TOY SYSTEM TURNS PLAY INTO AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND GROW.  CLICFORMERS EMPLOY FOUR DIFFERENT CONNECTION METHODS: CLICK, STACK, FOLD, AND HOOK. …
Magformers - My First Set Line, 54-Pieces

In stock online

Not available in stores

A great introductory set to Magformers that includes shapes in solid, opaque colours.  Also includes a playbook with 15 colour-shape matching activities, 5 double-sided jumbo mats with different building concepts and 5 double-sided cards that show 10…
Magformers - Creator Set, 60-Pieces

In stock online

Not available in stores

A fantastic set that provides tons of building ideas and includes 6 different double-sided charts (22.5" x 22.5") showing kids to to transform, roll, combine and build countless different models with life-sized guide patterns.
Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock - Blue

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock in blue teaches young children how to tell time and gives them the independence of their own alarm clock. My First Alarm Clock shows the time in both digital and analogue. The hour and minute hand colours match the hour and…
Magformers - Space Traveler Set, 35-Pieces

In stock online

Available in stores

Use your Magformers shapes to construct different spaceships to take the space traveler around the Magformers galaxy!  Includes 22-page model booklet.
Magformers - School Set, 180-Pieces

In stock online

Not available in stores

A super-sized Magformers set that is specially designed for instructional use in schools or daycares!  It features 180 Magformers shapes, plus loads of support materials and a storage case (size: 35 x 35 x 28cm)
Magformers - Jungle Adventure Set, 32-Pieces

In stock online

Not available in stores

Use your Magformers shapes to make different motorized, jungle-themed vehicles!  Includes a 23-page model booklet.
Magformers - Build-Up Set, 50-Pieces

In stock online

Not available in stores

Build different structures and use the foldo-out gide (size: 23.25" x 16.5") that has a life-sized placement guide to treansform the flat shape into a 3D building!