Bourbon Peach Sweet Tea Cocktail
1. Pour 8 cups boiling water over two Ginger Peach black tea bags, 5 sprigs mint, and slices from half of a lemon.
2. Stir in 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar.
3. Let steep 5 minutes and remove tea bags. Let cool completely, then stir in 12 ounces bourbon (optional).
4. Pour over ice and sweeten with White Ginger Syrup to taste.
Makes 8 drinks.
PRINT THE RECIPE
Pineapple Orange Guava Sweet Tea
1. Pour 8 cups boiling water over two Pineapple Orange Guava green tea bags and slices from half an orange.
2. Let steep 5 minutes and remove tea bags. Let cool completely, then stir in Classic Syrup to sweeten as desired.
3. Pour over ice and garnish with fresh orange slices. Makes 8 drinks.