Bourbon Peach Sweet Tea Cocktail
1. Pour 8 cups boiling water over two Ginger Peach black tea bags, 5 sprigs mint, and slices from half of a lemon.
2. Stir in 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar.
3. Let steep 5 minutes and remove tea bags. Let cool completely, then stir in 12 ounces bourbon (optional).
4. Pour over ice and sweeten with White Ginger Syrup to taste.
Makes 8 drinks.
PRINT THE RECIPE
Pineapple Orange Guava Sweet Tea
1. Pour 8 cups boiling water over two Pineapple Orange Guava green tea bags and slices from half an orange.
2. Let steep 5 minutes and remove tea bags. Let cool completely, then stir in Classic Syrup to sweeten as desired.
3. Pour over ice and garnish with fresh orange slices. Makes 8 drinks.
We love the Kobo eReading service… and we know you will too. We’ve partnered with them to bring you the most flexible, enjoyable eReading experience in Canada.
You’ll be asked to sign in or create a new account with Kobo. Once you do, you’ll immediately get access to millions of titles and be ready to start eReading. Anytime. Anyplace.