Cantina Jumbo Tumbler – Red, 19 oz.Cantina Jumbo Tumbler – Red, 19 oz.

Cantina Jumbo Tumbler – Red, 19 oz.

byTarHong

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.00 
$9.00 save 44%
Earn 25 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:
Min 4

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Perfect for casual entertaining indoors or outdoors, this oversized tumbler has a crystal clarity that might lead you to believe it’s made from real glass. Designed in lightweight and durable plastic, it has an elegant profile with a tapered, textured bottom and pop of colour along the rim. Use it to serve up a long cocktail, iced tea or sparkling water. BPA-free. 19-oz./562ml capacity. 3.6” diameter, 6.3” tall. tall. MS plastic. Dishwasher safe, top rack.
Product name:Cantina Jumbo Tumbler – Red, 19 oz.Product dimensions:3.58" H × 3.58" W × 6.3" LShipping dimensions:3.58" H × 3.58" W × 6.3" LShipping weight:0.42 lbs.UPC:789313805303

Appropriate for ages: 6 - adult

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 1 out of 5 by from Cracked almost instantly I put these in the dishwasher as soon as I opened them (top rack as instructed), and when i was drinking out of one of them when they were clean I noticed a big crack on the inside almost the full height of the cup that wasn't there before. I get that they're plastic, but i would expect it to last more than a day. Very disappointing and a waste of money.
Date published: 2018-09-20