Ellia® Essential Oil - Lavender, 15 ml.Ellia® Essential Oil - Lavender, 15 ml.

Ellia® Essential Oil - Lavender, 15 ml.

byEllia

Pricing and Purchase Info

$24.99

Earn 125 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

about

Ellia®’s therapeutic grade lavender essential oil is calming, soothing, and relaxing, making it great to use before bedtime. Its comforting scent is wonderful for diffusing, and it can also be applied topically when blended with a carrier oil. Lavender is a classic and a must-have staple in every essential oil enthusiast’s collection! In addition to using it by itself, it blends well with many other essential oils, like peppermint and sage. 15 ml.Ingredients: 100% pure, therapeutic grade lavender (lavandula angustifolia) essential oil.Origin: Bulgaria. Bottled in USA.Properties: Calming, soothing, relaxing, comforting, herbaceous.Suggested use: Place 5-7 drops in your diffuser. For topical use, dilute with a carrier oil.Sealed in a premium, dark violet glass bottle to protect the essential oil’s precious qualities. Includes childproof cap for safety.
Product name:Ellia® Essential Oil - Lavender, 15 ml.Product dimensions:1.2" H × 1.2" W × 3.1" LShipping dimensions:1.5" H × 1.5" W × 3.3" LShipping weight:0.16 lbs.Scent:LavenderUPC:031262076137

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Smells wonderful! I am very happy with this essential oil. It is great quality and it smells amazing. Anytime I diffuse it in my home and have people over, they always comment on how wonderful it smells!
Date published: 2018-08-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great I am enjoying this oil so much. I would recommend it highly.
Date published: 2018-06-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A Nice Scent I'm not sure how well it works to help with illness in the house but I diffuse it probably 3 times a week and enjoy the scent. You only need a small amount of drops in comparison to other oils I've used, definitely good quality. #plumreview
Date published: 2018-01-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great oil blend Perfect to use in my aromatherapy diffuser- helps me relax and feel better
Date published: 2018-01-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great oil blend I got a diffuser for my birthday and I love using the oils! Great when I'm feeling off or unwell
Date published: 2018-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love the pure scent Favourite oil to put in my diffuser
Date published: 2018-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from worth it I am in LOVE with this scent! This is clearly a high quality product. Worth the price :)
Date published: 2017-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from nice aroma Absolutely amazing product. Will certainly be purchasing this again and again.
Date published: 2017-10-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice oils Great scent. I'm curious about the 100% pure essential oils that are used. I wonder how it compares to oils made from other larger companies who's names I won't mention.
Date published: 2017-04-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice Absolutely love this blend. Love the purifying fragrance. Perfect for diffusing.
Date published: 2017-04-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by from too strong Not really essential at all.
Date published: 2017-03-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lovely Favourite smell. Reminds me of Christmas.
Date published: 2017-02-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Relaxing scent I love lavender, this scent is very relaxing. To use with Ellia Rise Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser.
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great blend Love the smell of this blend, I use it year round.
Date published: 2017-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful Love this oil, great to diffuse and makes your home smell wonderful.
Date published: 2017-01-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very nice Love running my essential oil diffuser all year long, but mostly in the winter to help alleviate some of the dryness in the air. I especially like the lavender scent at night time, very calming.
Date published: 2017-01-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for Bedtime I love using this at night in my bedroom before going to bed. I have terrible sleep issues and this has helped to relax and calm my mind.
Date published: 2016-12-25