Ellia® Essential Oil - Orange, 15 ml.Ellia® Essential Oil - Orange, 15 ml.

Ellia® Essential Oil - Orange, 15 ml.

byEllia

Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.99

Earn 75 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

about

Ellia®’s Orange essential oil is cleansing, uplifting, and sweet. Diffuse it to inspire a positive, cheerful mood, or mix it with a carrier oil to apply it topically. It also mixes wonderfully with other essential oils, so get creative! We recommend pairing it with peppermint, lemon, and sage essential oils. 15 ml.Ingredients: 100% pure, therapeutic grade orange (citrus sinensis) essential oil.Origin: USA or Brazil. Bottled in USA.Properties: Cleansing, purifying, uplifting, refreshing, sweet.Suggested use: Place 5-7 drops in your diffuser. For topical use, dilute with a carrier oil.Sealed in a premium, dark violet glass bottle to protect the essential oil’s precious qualities. Includes childproof cap for safety.
Product name:Ellia® Essential Oil - Orange, 15 ml.Product dimensions:1.2" H × 1.2" W × 3.1" LShipping dimensions:1.5" H × 1.5" W × 3.3" LShipping weight:0.16 lbs.Scent:OrangeUPC:031262076090

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Mind Body Spirit

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from A Nice Scent I'm not sure how well it works to help with illness in the house but I diffuse it probably 3 times a week and enjoy the scent. You only need a small amount of drops in comparison to other oils I've used, definitely good quality. #plumreview
Date published: 2018-01-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great oil blend Perfect to use in my aromatherapy diffuser- helps me relax and feel better
Date published: 2018-01-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great oil blend I got a diffuser for my birthday and I love using the oils! Great when I'm feeling off or unwell
Date published: 2018-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love the pure scent Favourite oil to put in my diffuser
Date published: 2018-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from worth it I am in LOVE with this scent! This is clearly a high quality product. Worth the price :)
Date published: 2017-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from nice aroma Absolutely amazing product. Will certainly be purchasing this again and again.
Date published: 2017-10-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice oils Great scent. I'm curious about the 100% pure essential oils that are used. I wonder how it compares to oils made from other larger companies who's names I won't mention.
Date published: 2017-04-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice Absolutely love this blend. Love the purifying fragrance. Perfect for diffusing.
Date published: 2017-04-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by from too strong Not really essential at all.
Date published: 2017-03-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lovely Favourite smell. Reminds me of Christmas.
Date published: 2017-02-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Relaxing scent I love lavender, this scent is very relaxing. To use with Ellia Rise Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser.
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great blend Love the smell of this blend, I use it year round.
Date published: 2017-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful Love this oil, great to diffuse and makes your home smell wonderful.
Date published: 2017-01-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very nice Love running my essential oil diffuser all year long, but mostly in the winter to help alleviate some of the dryness in the air. I especially like the lavender scent at night time, very calming.
Date published: 2017-01-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for Bedtime I love using this at night in my bedroom before going to bed. I have terrible sleep issues and this has helped to relax and calm my mind.
Date published: 2016-12-25