Earn 200 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Special Offer
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not sold in stores

about

There are not many teapots that are as unique as the Joliette. The heat-resistant glass and stainless steel infuser are an example of elegant design and functionality coming together. The teapot features an easy to hold handle and a drip-free spout. 1.25 ml / 3-4 cups of tea.
Product name:Grosche® Joilette Infuser Teapot 1.25 LProduct dimensions:5.91" H × 8.27" W × 8.27" LShipping dimensions:5.91" H × 8.27" W × 8.27" LShipping weight:1.32 lbs.UPC:721762493267

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 2 out of 5 by from Pretty but poor quality Purchased the Bodum for myself and this one for mum. Was extremely disappointed that the thickness of the spout is uneven. Glass is 2x or 3x the thickness on side of spout then the other. I really did expect a more premium quality teapot but don't let the pictures fool you. If you are looking for a great teapot tea infuser look at the Bodum®Chambord Tea Press – 1.3L, Copper
Date published: 2017-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from YES! I've wanted a clear glass teapot for so long and this one is great. You do need to be a little careful when the teapot is full because it will come out fast but once you get used to that it doesn't spill at all. I hate teapots that drip everywhere... I'm so glad this one doesn't. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-07-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love it Makes a great cup of tea. Perfect gift
Date published: 2017-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect! I've always wanted a glass tea pot. So amazing to watch the tea through the glass. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-03-13