Grosche® Zurich French Press 350 ml - OrangeGrosche® Zurich French Press 350 ml - Orange

Grosche® Zurich French Press 350 ml - Orange

byGrosche

Pricing and Purchase Info

$8.00 
$17.99 save 55%
Earn 40 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

The Zurich is a simple and easy to use French press that is sure to please. It is well designed, functional, durable, and will make the best coffee for you. The press is made of Stainless Steel and its beaker is made of heat-resistant, borosilicate glass. Orange. 3 cup (350ml, 1-2 cups of coffee).
Product name:Grosche® Zurich French Press 350 ml - OrangeProduct dimensions:3.54" H × 4.72" W × 6.3" LShipping dimensions:3.54" H × 4.72" W × 6.3" LShipping weight:0.66 lbs.Colour:ORANGESize:350mlUPC:721762492772

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from So convenient! Very convenient to make a quick pot of coffee!
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Satisfied I've been using a French Press for years, and it recently broke. This is a good replacement, nice bright colour in my kitchen. The only downside is the rubber bottom does not stay attached when you lift it; not sure if this is on purpose or not.
Date published: 2017-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great coffee maker addition I love this little French press, it makes the perfect size of coffee, not to mention it looks really cute on my counter. LOVE IT.
Date published: 2017-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great colour This does exactly what I need it to, the bright orange is a great addition to the kitchen. I got this with an extra 15% off making it cheaper than buying replacement glass for one I recently broke. I hope they bring out more colours.
Date published: 2017-03-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Disappointed Got this product broken. Will be returning.
Date published: 2017-03-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Came Broken I ordered the 350ml version of the same product and like the quality but it was to small. So I ordered this one and it came broken. The plastic top of the product was broken. Disappointed.
Date published: 2017-03-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Very Small This looks way bigger on the picture online. I realized after I already ordered it that 350ml would be to small. Very good quality just way to small for me.
Date published: 2017-03-13