Jamie Oliver® Set of 2 Tea Towels – YellowJamie Oliver® Set of 2 Tea Towels – Yellow

Jamie Oliver® Set of 2 Tea Towels – Yellow

byJamie Oliver

see the collection Jamie Oliver Collection

Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.99

Earn 75 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Add a splash of fun to your kitchen with Jamie Oliver®’s stylish and hard-working tea towels. They’re crafted in soft and durable cotton and beautifully finished with hemmed edges and a fabric loop for easy hanging. Each is 19.7" W x 27.5". 100% cotton. Machine-wash cold. Tumble-dry low. Iron on medium.
Product name:Jamie Oliver® Set of 2 Tea Towels – YellowProduct dimensions:19.7" H × 27.5" W × 0.06" LShipping dimensions:7" H × 9" W × 1.25" LShipping weight:0.53 lbs.Colour:YELLOWUPC:065589733084

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them Received as a gift and absolutely love them. Soft, well made and dry well.
Date published: 2018-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from super I like these towels so much, I had to purchase them again. Super cute AND very absorbent!! It's a win, win combination. :))
Date published: 2017-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute! I just received these tea towels today and already love them! They are a great size and quality, and have a hook to make hanging/storing easy. The colours/design are great too.
Date published: 2017-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Really nice I really like these tea towels and it seems like a fair price for them.
Date published: 2017-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them!! Great quality and great price! Love the colours and pattern and convenient fabric loop for hanging
Date published: 2017-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Nice colours, good quality and a decent price point too.
Date published: 2017-01-16