LED Glass Ball Ornament 10-Light Strand - GoldLED Glass Ball Ornament 10-Light Strand - Gold

LED Glass Ball Ornament 10-Light Strand - Gold

Pricing and Purchase Info

$12.50 
$50.00 save 75%
Earn 63 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Inspired by vintage ornaments, this eye-catching LED light strand features ten beautifully modelled glass globes that come to life with a warm glow. A clear wire makes it perfect for use on trees or along mantels. 138” long. Adapter powered.
Product name:LED Glass Ball Ornament 10-Light Strand - GoldProduct dimensions:0.1" H × 138" W × 0.1" LShipping dimensions:10.5" H × 14.5" W × 4" LShipping weight:1.78 lbs.UPC:067103381740

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from pretty pretty looking lights.but am lil skeptical over the cost
Date published: 2017-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I LOVE these lights! I purchased two sets a week ago but unfortunately it ended up being broken. Since then I contacted Indigo and they have AMAZING customer service who wasn't long responding to my issue and sending me a new set. I would recommend these lights to anyone, they are so pretty once they are lit up.
Date published: 2017-10-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Update on Previous Review In my previous review, I mentioned that mine broke. I wanted to update my reivew, and mention that Indigo was AMAZING with their customer service, and we sorted the refund out quickly and easily. Also: I realized today that just because the string these that I bought was a "lemon" doesn't mean that all of these are lemons....so you might want to take a chance, and buy them, because it may have been that I just got the "lemon" of the bunch, and yours will be fine. And, while they were working, they were beautiful. Would be stunning at Christmas.
Date published: 2017-07-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Skip Them Bought these in June, used them sparingly (1-2 hours each evening), and by September they had to be thrown out because half the bulbs burned out and there is no way to replace the bulbs.
Date published: 2016-11-04