Lifefactory Active Flip Cap 16-oz. Bottle – Aquatic GreenLifefactory Active Flip Cap 16-oz. Bottle – Aquatic Green

Lifefactory Active Flip Cap 16-oz. Bottle – Aquatic Green

byLifefactory

Pricing and Purchase Info

$17.50 
$35.00
Earn 88 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

about

Lifefactory makes intelligently designed, clean tasting and chemical-free bottles that let you safely enjoy your favourite beverage in style. It’s designed in clear soda lime glass and wrapped in a protective 3D silicone sleeve that offers a non-slip grip. The wide mouth makes adding ice cubes, fruit or tea bags easy, while the non-toxic polypropylene Active Flip Cap offers a high flow rate for tip-and-sip drinking when you need it most. The pivoting handle makes it easy to carry and stows out of reach while drinking. BPA-, phthalate-, PVC- and latex-free. 16-oz./475ml capacity. Dishwasher-safe (place cap on top rack).
Product name:Lifefactory Active Flip Cap 16-oz. Bottle – Aquatic GreenProduct dimensions:2.75" H × 2.75" W × 10.25" LShipping dimensions:2.75" H × 2.75" W × 10.25" LShipping weight:1 lb.Colour:Aquatic GreenSize:16 OZStyle:mlUPC:814943020267

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent bottle! This is even nicer than I expected and I love it. Easy flip cover and very nice drinking spout. Nice thick bottle. The lining around the bottle is soft to the touch and feels good in the hand, keeping hands from freezing due to cold liquids. Awesome bottle.
Date published: 2017-12-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great product my favourite water bottle.
Date published: 2017-11-24