$19.50

Earn 98 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

A Grandma’s love is special. Let her know how much she is loved back with a special gift just for her. Our beautiful frame has a painted matte black finish and silver embossing at the front. Fill it with a special photo to create a gift she’ll treasure. Finished with an easel back. Holds one 4” x 6” photo. MDF, glass. Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth. Available only at Indigo.
Product name:Love You Grandma Frame - 4" x 6"Product dimensions:7.35" H × 8.25" W × 1.15" LShipping dimensions:7.35" H × 8.25" W × 1.15" LShipping weight:0.07 lbs.UPC:028295510226

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from One for Grandma too! Paired with a picture, this made a sentimental Mother's Day gift!
Date published: 2018-07-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from perffect perfect gift for grandmas everywhere
Date published: 2017-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from nice great quality, for mother's day
Date published: 2017-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful frame Gave this to my mother-in-law with a picture of us and the kids, she loves it !
Date published: 2017-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love Love this frame! Although I do not have kids, I still bought this for my mother and just put a picture of my dog and cat in the frame (they're like her grandchildren), and she loved it!
Date published: 2016-12-08