Earn 50 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Special Offer
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Our down-alternative square pillow insert offers comfortable softness and enduring support. It’s designed to perfectly fit Indigo’s pillow covers (sold separately). 14” x 14” (35.5 cm x 35.5 cm). 100% polyester. Spot clean only. Available only at Indigo
Product name:Polyester Insert – 14” x 14”Product dimensions:14" H × 14" W × 5" LShipping dimensions:14" H × 14" W × 5" LShipping weight:0.44 lbs.Size:14"x14"Style:Polyester Pillow InsertUPC:859161048105

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good but nothing special Its a basic pillow insert, i just use it for a decorative pillow and it does the job ;)
Date published: 2018-06-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Smaller than expected Ordered the 18x18 Polyester inserts and received them today. They are much smaller than expected - they actually only measure 16x16. They don't fill the pillow cover properly so I'm very disappointed. Also much thinner than anticipated given other reviews said they found them fluffy!
Date published: 2018-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fluffy I like this - I've bought both the polyester and the feather versions, I prefer this polyester version. Soft and perfect for the pillow covers!
Date published: 2018-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from FULL Lovely and full, this insert is MUCH better for filling the 18" x 18" pillow case than the smaller size. I was very careful when stuffing it and had little trouble: you just need to do it gently and I had read enough reviews to realize that - thanks Chapters reviewers!
Date published: 2018-03-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Loose Threads not very sturdy Bought two of these for my 18x18 pillow cases and on one of them, the stitching had already come out. The one that wasn't ripped had loose threads all over it and doesn't look like the stitching will hold up over time. Will probably have to go over the seams with a sewing machine for reinforcement. The filling is comfy though.
Date published: 2018-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic! After reading many reviews, I bought this 20x20 polyester insert for an 18x18 pillow cover. It did fill out the pillow really nicely and it had a very full shape and was the perfect amount of firmness. Many reviewers said their inserts ripped, so I was worried. I was careful not to yank at the insert too much and everything went fine.
Date published: 2018-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Full Inserts Great insert and a great price. Very puffy.
Date published: 2017-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Highly reccomended ! bought three inserts recently each perfectly fit the pillow cover for great looking throw pillows
Date published: 2017-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A good pillow A good insert. Very comfy. Be careful when putting the pillow covers on but once it's on it's on and fills the cover ver well.
Date published: 2017-08-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Inserts Great inserts although one needs to be very careful when inserting them into your pillow cover. I tore one of the inserts which was a bit surprising as I was being careful (so I thought). I got 3 of these on sale at a good price. They look much fuller than the feather inserts. I look forward to the next nap I have on the couch!
Date published: 2017-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just right! These are excactly wgat I was looking for with the right amount of softness.
Date published: 2017-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great pillow insert! Soft and comfortable and holds it shape well! I originally bought the feather pillow but exchanged it for this one. I highly recommend getting the 20" x 20" polyester insert to use with the 18" x 18" pillow covers - it holds their shape better and makes them look fuller!
Date published: 2017-05-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from super comfy Soft and comfy to have around the house
Date published: 2017-02-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from like it Soft and comfy to have around the house
Date published: 2017-02-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Gorgeous colours! Matches my décor! Gorgeous colours! Matches my décor!
Date published: 2017-02-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice and comforting. I'd use it as an insert for the namast'ay pillow cover! C:
Date published: 2017-01-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from So soft ... A bit more costly than your usual pilow insert, but it's worth it.
Date published: 2017-01-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not a fan It's lumpy and not flattering in any of the pillow covers I bought from indigo.
Date published: 2017-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Prefer it over feather one I have purchased both the feather and polyester pillow inserts and I prefer the polyester one! It just feels firmer and more comfortable. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from super comfy i prefer these over the feather ones and they are lso more affordable so ts awesome
Date published: 2016-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Comfort! I bought this and love it! Keeps shape well!
Date published: 2016-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect insert Wish these were available in store. I much prefer them to the feather inserts.
Date published: 2016-11-05