$29.50

Earn 148 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Bid farewell to embarrassing experiences in the loo! Eliminate bathroom odours and leave the toilet smelling better than you found it with one spritz of this spray blended with essential oils featuring fragrant notes of lemon, bergamot and lemongrass. Up to 400 uses. 8 oz. 2.65” x 1.625” x 6.875”.
Product name:Poo Pourri - Original Citrus - 8 ozProduct dimensions:1.63" H × 2.65" W × 6.88" LShipping dimensions:1" H × 1" W × 1" LShipping weight:1 lb.Scent:Poo Pourri - Original Citrus - 8 ozUPC:848858003442

Appropriate for ages: 12 - adult

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from good very fantastic style and design, a good gift to my friend
Date published: 2018-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from works amazing bought this due to the funny commercial but it works great especially for the guest bathrooms!
Date published: 2018-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great this is very strong and works well, i suggest 1 spay only does the trick
Date published: 2017-12-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from excellent aside from the hilarious name, it's great to use!
Date published: 2017-11-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from excellent we use this all the time, and it works wonders!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from fun name and works great we use this all the time, and it works wonders
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing My daughter received this as a gift when she moved into a one bathroom condo. It works so amazing that it disappeared....
Date published: 2017-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Unbelievable! We have been using this at home for more than a year and we keep repurchasing. A bit pricey but worth it ;)
Date published: 2017-05-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from No More Poop Smell This stuff works like nobodies mothers business! The only con is that its a bit pricey. But can you really put a price tag on non-poop smelling air?
Date published: 2017-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It works!!! My room is right across from the bathroom so the smell after someone uses it comes right into my room so I figured I would give this a try since I have nothing to lose. I am happy to say it does work!, now I don't get any sudden smell attacks from the bathroom. I will be trying the other scents now since I know this one works.
Date published: 2017-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works well Works well especially when youre having a party and want to mask unwanted scents.
Date published: 2017-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from It work end of story! It work and works well, maybe pricey for some but I think it worth it. Be careful of the small, some are better then other but it comes all down to what you like also. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-03-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from It work end of story! It work and works well, maybe pricey for some but I think it worth it. Be careful of the small, some are better then other but it comes all down to what you like also. #plumreview
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very nice! Not too overpowering! I like this scent a lot :)
Date published: 2017-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fresh scent This product does exactly what it says, eliminates bad toilet odor and leaves a subtle fresh scent. Much better than the overwhelming smell of a bathroom spray that lets the next person know exactly what you did in there... My fiance uses this all the time, and I've added more to his stocking this year
Date published: 2016-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Subtle fresh scent This product does exactly what it says, eliminates bad toilet odor and leaves a subtle fresh scent. Much better than the overwhelming smell of a bathroom spray that lets the next person know exactly what you did in there... My fiance uses this all the time, and I've added more to his stocking this year
Date published: 2016-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works like a charm! This stuff really works! I recommend it to everyone I know.
Date published: 2016-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love! This stuff works like a charm. The original scent is he best - the spray has a nice light lemongrass citrus scent and it creates a film on the surface of the water that keeps odours mostly in the bowl. I find that some odour does escape, but will dissipate quickly when the spray is used in conjunction with the bathroom fan (recommended). A lifesaver for apartment living. The smaller bottles make a great stocking stuffer.
Date published: 2016-11-28