Stanley Adventure Vacuum Bottle – 25 oz.Stanley Adventure Vacuum Bottle – 25 oz.

Stanley Adventure Vacuum Bottle – 25 oz.

byStanley

Pricing and Purchase Info

$40.00

Earn 200 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Sleek and portable, Stanley’s Vacuum Insulated Bottle is designed in 18/8 stainless steel that won’t rust and is naturally BPA-free. It keeps hot or cold drinks just as you like them for 20 hours (iced drinks stay cold for up to 90!). The leak-proof insulated lid doubles as a cup. 64-oz./1.9L capacity. 3.3” diameter, 10.6” tall. Stainless steel. Dishwasher-safe. Do not microwave.
Product name:Stanley Adventure Vacuum Bottle – 25 oz.Product dimensions:3.3" H × 3.3" W × 10.6" LShipping dimensions:3.3" H × 3.3" W × 10.6" LShipping weight:1.13 lbs.UPC:041604292569

Appropriate for ages: 6 - adult

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great thermos This thermos holds heat really well. I use it to bring hot beverage with me when going out logging. I fill it with boiling hot tea in the morning, without pre-heating the bottle, and by lunch time the tea is still too hot for me to drink, I have to leave the bottle open for 15 minutes before I can actually drink the tea. And good size bottle, too.
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect. I enjoy using the bottle, it's great with coffee and even just water if you want to use it for that. I like the clean look and it works better than any other "Thermos" type bottle I've ever had. I've had it for about a week and it's already proven it's quality.
Date published: 2016-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Happy with the product Have had the product for a long time. Work all of the time considering the time I have had it.
Date published: 2016-04-15