Stanley Adventure Vacuum Quencher – 30 oz. Stanley Adventure Vacuum Quencher – 30 oz.

Stanley Adventure Vacuum Quencher – 30 oz.

byStanley

Pricing and Purchase Info

$38.00

Earn 190 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Whether you’re a sipper, guzzler or a no-spill traveler, Stanley’s Vacuum Insulated Quencher's patent-pending 3-position lid with no-splash straw opening lets you drink just the way you want. It’s made from 18/10 stainless steel that won’t rust or impart flavours, and keeps hot brews hot for 5.5 hours, cold drinks cold for 9 hours, and iced drinks chilled for up to 40. This go-anywhere tumbler is car cup-holder compatible and has a threaded lid for a secure, leak-proof seal. BPA-free. 30-oz./887ml. 3.7” diameter, 10.9” tall. Stainless steel. Dishwasher-safe. Do not microwave.
Product name:Stanley Adventure Vacuum Quencher – 30 oz. Product dimensions:3.7" H × 3.7" W × 10.9" LShipping dimensions:3.7" H × 3.7" W × 10.9" LShipping weight:1.1 lbs.UPC:041604308901

Appropriate for ages: 6 - adult

Reviews

Rated 2 out of 5 by from Good vessel, garbage lid The vacuum seal works as advertised, which is great, but if you do any actual adventurbig ( i.e., tip the Cup off 90 degrees) you're going to have a big mess to clean up
Date published: 2017-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect I got this for Christmas last year & I still absolutely love it! I've had many different water bottles throughout the years & this is by far the best ever! Keeps ice for many hours, even when it's sitting in the hot sun!!
Date published: 2017-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hot coffee for HOURS! Bought this on clearance and am so happy I did. Pour my coffee around 7AM and by the time I finish around 11:30, it is still very hot. Only thing I would like different is a handle like the 40oz. has.
Date published: 2017-04-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by from I think I bought a dud I bought this tumbler in stainless but it dies not keep ice at all. My ice melts within an hour every time I have used it. Indoor use only, I don't think it will make it to the pool this year.
Date published: 2017-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent!!! I am very pleased with this quencher. It performs as advertised. Another great addition to my collection of Stanley products.
Date published: 2017-03-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from What a steal I bought this tumbler for $4.50 at my local grocery store We'll see if it can hold up
Date published: 2017-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Yes. Just yes. Bought this on clearance at my local market and I couldn't be happier with it. Replaced something else as my daily water vessel because of the vacuum wall. Also love the durability. I'm 20 as I write this and I expect to still be using this when I'm 60.
Date published: 2017-02-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Keeps beverage hot as advertised. My only complaint is that I can't throw it in my bag and go because it leaks. Does Stanley make a top that water tight ? Might be a good product to introduce. Upon arriving at destination, tops could be switched for drinking or straw usage.
Date published: 2017-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from overall features I love this mug. I bought it about a month ago due to the Stanley brand. Overall< the aspect of keeping things hot and I mean hot, it is great. I can fix a double cup of tea in it and am able to sip at it for several hours. It is GREAT!!!! I don't ever use a straw but it is ok due to the fact that my husband does use straws. Best thing I ever bought in this line of products. It out weights any other brand I ever bought. Thanks Stanley for the great product!
Date published: 2017-02-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect for hot & cold drinks This mug is great. It keeps my coffee hot all morning & fits perfectly in my car's cup holder. No condensation. It is designed well, I would like one is hot pink though *hint hint*. The reason I am giving it a 4 is because the spout cover leaks when closed, it does prevent spills though. Also it needs a handle, the finish on the mug is very smooth and combined with the size and weight it slips through my hands easily.
Date published: 2017-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from helps the medicine go down it's surprising how hard it can be to down 64oz of water in a day. y'know, the recommended 8 glasses. I make it a goal to fill this twice a day and because I'm drinking through a mug, I pretend it's even more beloved coffee. Because it's through a straw, it makes the water go down faster and easier. The handle makes it easy to carry from one room to the other. The fact that it's car cup friendly makes me have no excuse to carry this everywhere in order to make sure I slam down the agua. bam, 80oz a day now. Take that DOC!
Date published: 2016-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great car mug I fill and drink this on the way to work and the way home from work. For the most part cold water only but works great.
Date published: 2016-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from as advertised Got this a few weeks ago. Very durable, brought to work, been dropped several times with little to no damage at all. Water stays super cold
Date published: 2016-11-11