S'well Birchwood Water Bottle – 9 oz.S'well Birchwood Water Bottle – 9 oz.

S'well Birchwood Water Bottle – 9 oz.

byS'well

Pricing and Purchase Info

$38.00

Earn 190 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

S’well has re-imagined the water bottle as a sleek, chic and portable hydration vessel. Their bottles are made from the highest quality stainless steel with a lightweight, double-walled design that keeps beverages hot or cold for hours. They’re also non-leaching, toxin free, virtually unbreakable, and have wide mouths for easy cleaning, or adding ice cubes. Best of all, they help save the planet from plastic waste. 9-oz capacity/265ml.
Product name:S'well Birchwood Water Bottle – 9 oz.Product dimensions:3" H × 3" W × 8.75" LShipping dimensions:3" H × 3" W × 8.75" LShipping weight:0.65 lbs.Size:9 OZStyle:BIRCHWOODUPC:639725841560

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fantastic! This bottle does not disappoint. It does exactly what it says it will, and keeps water deliciously cold--which can be especially appreciated in the warmer summer months. My only complaint is that the the seams of the design can be very obvious on some bottles, and not at all on others.
Date published: 2017-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My Favourite Water Bottle!! I was given this water bottle as a gift and I absolutely love it!! I use it all the time and I find it keeps my water cold longer! Although they are harder to clean the inside without the special brush due to the smaller opening for the mouthpiece. Another downfall to this product is the cost!! But overall I love this product!!
Date published: 2017-05-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Nice looking Great looking bottle but very expensive
Date published: 2017-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from awesome this is great! love the design!
Date published: 2017-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Black Magic Is Involved I Say!!! This truly works! Many time I left it in my car during a summers day and by the time I get back in my car the water is still cold (black magic). Did the same in winter, left it in the car with a coffee or tea. Went to get the bottle during my break and the liquid was still warm (black magic). Might not work as long for hot beverages but still works (black magic). And I like the size, I like the various size, small one for workout and big one is at my work desk, they all have there needs. Great colors, but you have different options as wel, paint does ship, just just be careful and do take care or it.Black Magic made this bottle I say!!!! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-04-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great use I bought this because I needed a new water bottle and it seemed really pretty. And I'm glad. My friends loved it when i showed it to them and it does keep the water cool. But, it doesn't keep it cold for 12 hours , maybe like 9-10.
Date published: 2017-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this bottle! My friend bought this for me this Christmas and I love it so much! I've wanted to forever and it lived up to its expectations. It's so great to not have to go all the way downstairs just to get some cold water. I cannot believe it says cold or 24 hours! I also love that it does no condense on the outside or leak because I have had problems with previous water bottles. It's also super cute.
Date published: 2016-12-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Smells This bottle was gifted to me and does keep your water cold for a long period of time. However, the cap already has a dent in it even though it was purchased a month ago and immediately after the first wash there was a weird odour that makes it unpleasant to drink from it. #plumreview
Date published: 2016-12-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from + and - Easy to drink from. No water condensation on the outside. No leaks from the cap and is easy to use, nice seal. - Bottle is slippery. Bottle dents easily,
Date published: 2016-02-24