S'well Sundance Water Bottle – 17 oz.S'well Sundance Water Bottle – 17 oz.

S'well Sundance Water Bottle – 17 oz.

byS'well

Pricing and Purchase Info

$45.00

Earn 225 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

S’well has re-imagined the water bottle as a sleek, chic and portable hydration vessel. Their bottles are made from the highest quality stainless steel with a lightweight, double-walled design that keeps beverages hot or cold for hours. They’re also non-leaching, toxin free, virtually unbreakable, and have wide mouths for easy cleaning, or adding ice cubes. Best of all, they help save the planet from plastic waste. 17-oz capacity/500ml.
Product name:S'well Sundance Water Bottle – 17 oz.Product dimensions:3.25" H × 3.25" W × 11.5" LShipping dimensions:3.25" H × 3.25" W × 11.5" LShipping weight:1 lb.UPC:814666023750

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love the design I love the design and I love that it keeps my water cold for a long time! #plumreview
Date published: 2018-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good quality Keeps water cold for a very long time and super durable
Date published: 2018-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous Unique Pattern! Gifted this beautiful bottle and the receiver adores it! Each one is like a piece of artwork in itself! Lovely bottles!
Date published: 2018-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome water bottle! Fantastic for everyday use Highly recommend! It is on the higher end of a typical water bottle but it is SO WORTH IT! Friends of mine had them for the longest time and I finally got one, I won't look back. As a university student it is a life saver! Works extremely well. I had it with me by the pool and it kept my water ice cold!
Date published: 2018-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality Super durable, dropped a few times and no dents or scratches!
Date published: 2018-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from awesome great quality, amazing design, and color. a bit expensive though.
Date published: 2018-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great Super durable, dropped a few times and no dents or scratches!
Date published: 2018-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love these bottles Love it so much bought 2. So many compliments. Ice stays for 12 hours or more.
Date published: 2018-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing product I've been using my Swell bottle at work, school, the gym, and the yoga studio for about a year now and I love it. I am very happy with how cold my water stays without ever getting that funny metal taste that I have gotten from other stainless steel bottles. This one never leaks (literally never, I don't get it), and although the design on mine has started to chip after many many falls it has not dented anywhere.
Date published: 2018-01-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love Hands down the best water bottles I have ever tried. They keep my drinks cold for SO LONG!
Date published: 2017-10-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Bought of these on sale... I have not looked back since. Yes they're sort of expensive but I use mine every day
Date published: 2017-10-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from durable and cute love the designs and they are so durable!! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Love swell water bottles. They all have such a fun and unique design. They are very durable and they definitely keep drinks cold or warm for long periods of time.
Date published: 2017-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Love swell water bottles. They all have such a fun and unique design. They are very durable and they definitely keep drinks cold or warm for long periods of time.
Date published: 2017-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love The S'well bottle is great! Great design
Date published: 2017-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So bright! Love the bright colours on this bottle. Have a bad habit of losing my water bottles everywhere, but this one I will never forget.
Date published: 2017-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exceeded expectations I'm tired of having a whole bunch of low quality plastic/aluminum water bottles laying around, so I decided to splurge and invest in one really nice water bottle (because why do I really even need more than one anyways?). I bought this one simply because it was nice quality and I loved the design, but Im actually very impressed with the functionality. It really does keep your water cold all day long, which I appreciate a lot more than I thought I would. Also yes these bottles are expensive, but I waited till Indigo was having a 10-15% sale to splurge on this one because they never really go on sale anywhere else that I have seen.
Date published: 2017-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from good Drinking water in style has never been this easy, it's sleek, it's stylish, it's sexy. It keeps water cold for hours!
Date published: 2017-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Black Magic Is Involved I Say!!! This truly works! Many time I left it in my car during a summers day and by the time I get back in my car the water is still cold (black magic). Did the same in winter, left it in the car with a coffee or tea. Went to get the bottle during my break and the liquid was still warm (black magic). Might not work as long for hot beverages but still works (black magic). The small ones are great for hikes, keep the water cool and it not a tone of weight. Great colors, but you have different options as wel, paint does ship, just just be careful and do take care or it.Black Magic made this bottle I say!!!! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Black Magic Is Involved I Say!! This truly works! Many time I left it in my car during a summers day and by the time I get back in my car the water is still cold (black magic). Did the same in winter, left it in the car with a coffee or tea. Went to get the bottle during my break and the liquid was still warm (black magic). Might not work as long for hot beverages but still works (black magic). And I like the size, I have this one for small trip and workout, and the 1000ml one I keep at work at my desk. I like there diffrent size so you can have them for diffrent use in your everyday life and they all work great. Great colors, but you have different options as well, paint does ship, just just be careful and do take care or it.Black Magic made this bottle I say!!!! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from swell water bottle My favourite water bottle! It keeps my water so nice and cold and it is cute too!
Date published: 2017-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from best. gift. ever. Gifted this bottle to one of my colleagues and she absolutely loved it. Perfect bottle for teachers on the go. Keeps cold drinks ice cold and coffee hot for very long periods of time!
Date published: 2017-03-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful but fragile I love S'well water bottles (in fact, I own three). However, this is by far the most delicate one I've purchased. Although it's beautiful, it scratched and dented within 2 weeks of purchase. I carry my S'well bottles in their own case, away from any damaging items and it still got bruised. So this design is probably not best for wear 'n tear environments. I use my other two for hiking and working out at the gym and reserve this little guy for office use. I get so many compliments on this design, but just be careful! I suspect it was knocked over by accident at work, but it was still unexpected and disappointing considering the price. Still, I would highly recommend purchase!
Date published: 2017-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from price is worth it Would highly recommend! I use it to carry my tea and it works awesome!
Date published: 2017-02-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty Great color/art on the bottle, like that it's stainless steel, but it was rather expensive to purchase.
Date published: 2017-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from swell or nothing! absolutely love swell bottles!
Date published: 2017-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it! love this bottle, it really does keep drinks cold for 24 hours. I bring it to hot yoga classes and there's still ice cubes in it by the end of class. A little hard to clean though as you can't put it in the dishwasher and just a little bit too heavy
Date published: 2017-01-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Pricy, but love it. Love the Colour, but a bit too expensive for my taste.
Date published: 2016-12-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Love it! The price is a bit much but totally worth it! LOVE the design!
Date published: 2016-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Makes A Great Gift! I got this as a gift for someone, and they absolutely loved it! It has a very unique design that is different from any other water bottle. It also keeps your beverages hot / cold for long periods of time. The only downside to this water bottle is that it is a little bit pricy, but aside from that it's great!
Date published: 2016-12-03