$58.00

Earn 290 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

S’well has re-imagined the water bottle as a sleek, chic and portable hydration vessel. Their bottles are made from the highest quality stainless steel with a lightweight, double-walled design that keeps beverages hot or cold for hours. They’re also non-leaching, toxin free, virtually unbreakable, and have wide mouths for easy cleaning, or adding ice cubes. Best of all, they help save the planet from plastic waste. 25-oz capacity/750ml.
Product name:S'well Teakwood Water Bottle – 25 ozProduct dimensions:12.75" H × 3.5" W × 3.5" LShipping dimensions:12.75" H × 3.5" W × 3.5" LShipping weight:1.25 lbs.Size:25 OZStyle:TEAKWOODUPC:640206946278

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great design Agree with other reviews that this bottle does what it says. Beverages stay cold/hot for a long time. The teak is by far my favourite of the designs. I only wish the price point were a little better as I still can't wrap my head around why it costs so much for a water bottle. Makes a great gift as this was not something I would have purchased on my own.
Date published: 2018-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from best bottle Great water bottle... i also think it fits a bottle of wine so thats a win
Date published: 2018-08-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Amazing Product This bottle may be on the pricey side, but it definitely works when it comes to keeping your drink hot or cold for a long period of time. The down side to this is that it can get scratched easily, which chips away at the paint. Not to mention how difficult it may be to clean (by hand) because of how narrow the opening is.
Date published: 2018-08-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by from no lid ridiculous that theres no lid. love swell though.
Date published: 2018-08-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from No lid! I love this but I had no idea it didn't come with a lid.
Date published: 2018-07-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty good I've owned this one for a long time and in that time the paint on the bottom has worn off the show stainless steel underneath. I, of course, didn't expect it to stay brand new looking for forever, but it certainly has aged it. I also regret buying the largest size in these water bottles, simply because if you're traveling around with it it's massive and bulky. If you're using it for home or office use it's great, but not to throw in your purse or go to the gym with. The medium size would be better suited for that. I will say that it actually does keep liquids cold for a long time. I left it in my car all day and night in the hot summer, and the next day it was still cold!
Date published: 2018-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love Love this for around the house. Keeps my water so cold!
Date published: 2018-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Bottle Amazing bottle that does as advertised! Best purchase yet
Date published: 2018-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great Love love love this bottle. Absolutely does what it says - keeps cold cold and hot beverages hot. Totally adore this teak finish as well.
Date published: 2018-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Water Bottle The Swell bottle has not disappoint. It keeps my water nice and cold throughout the day, even on a hot day out.
Date published: 2018-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Heavy but works great I was drinking more water than I could fit in the smaller version so got this bigger one - but it is a fair bit heavier to carry around & drink from! Still, keeps my water nice & cold.
Date published: 2018-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best water bottle EVER These Swell bottles are simply amazing! You can use them for hot or cold drinks (I only use it for water). They are well made and last a long time. I would also recommend purchasing a bottle brush to be able to clean the bottom of the bottle. They are definitely a bit expensive but so totally worth it!
Date published: 2018-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Bottle This is a great bottle and it looks really good too, quality is clearly top notch but the price is a bit high
Date published: 2017-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best water bottle These are amazing. I was worried it would taste like tin but it doesn't. It keeps things cold for so long. Love it!
Date published: 2017-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Our family loves S'well bottles! I bought a combination of the 17 oz. and 25 oz. bottles for our family. We have two young boys who put these bottles to work every day. After months of use, including to and from school, they still look like new. The bottle keeps the ice frozen for over a day! The 25 oz. is better for day trips and school days. I highly recommend!
Date published: 2017-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing bottle Gave this to my husband, we both love it! It keeps ice frozen for more then 24 hours. Perfect for hikes, road trips, and everyday use! Highly recommend.
Date published: 2017-09-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not my favourite I'm actually a minority in this opinion, I think - but I'm not a huge fan of these waterbottles. I have purchased two and I find that the water ends up tasting very metallic after an hour or so in the bottle. They do keep liquids a good temperature but I just can't get over the tinny taste.
Date published: 2017-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Functionally great Keeps drinks perfectly hot or cold. Even overnight i find that my hot water is still warm in the morning which is great. The downside is that its a little difficult to hold for someone with smaller hands. I've dropped my because the lack of grip available. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-09-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cute But Pricey I like this one but there are some many equal quality, less expensive dupes out there
Date published: 2017-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE THIS BOTTLE! I literally left my bottle outside in 30-degree heat for a few hours & when I tried to take a sip, the water inside was still ice cold. AMAZING.
Date published: 2017-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A bit heavy but works beautifully This bottle is solid and heavy but does a great job keeping a lot of water cold for my day at work. Love it and my other S'well bottles :)
Date published: 2017-08-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from get urself one love it its so sturdy n cute
Date published: 2017-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Definitely Recommend Love this product and because of the colour it doesn't show marks or dents easily. Keeps my water fresh and washes well!
Date published: 2017-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Would recommend! Awesome prints and patterns
Date published: 2017-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pretty I love my S'well bottle, it's gorgeous and keeps water cold forever!
Date published: 2017-05-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Bottle I use this primarily to track my water intake since I tend to not drink as much as I should. It's a goal to finish one of these bottles a day. Plus, it's great because it actually keeps my water ice cold. Only flaw I found with this product is that it does not fit into car cupholders.
Date published: 2017-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful! Not only does this bottle keep my beverage cold but it's so so beautiful too!
Date published: 2017-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love it... I got this as a gift. I drink hot water most of the time and the water bottle indeed keeps water hot. However, I cannot tell if it will keep hot water hot for 12 hours as I finish this bottle within 2 to 3 hours. I have not tried the cold water and I am tempted to put in sparkling water. Will see...
Date published: 2017-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it I got this as a gift. I drink hot water most of the time and the water bottle indeed keeps water hot. However, I cannot tell if it will keep hot water hot for 12 hours as I finish this bottle within 2 to 3 hours. I have not tried the cold water and I am tempted to put in sparkling water. Will see...
Date published: 2017-02-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Works well works as it says great for hot and cold. but very pricey. there are cheaper versions that work as well but none in teakwood :)
Date published: 2017-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from GREAT Water Bottle I purchased the Teakwood pattern as a gift and he LOVES it. I have two myself and use them everyday. I've had one for over a year now, dropped multiple times, and only a few scuffs around the bottom, no chips or scratches. Ice easily lasts 24hrs+ and I get compliments/questions about them all the time. The 25oz is great for work, and the 17oz fits nicely in a large purse to carry around. It doesn't sweat or leak, so there's no concern over items getting wet #plumreview
Date published: 2016-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So GOOD! My husband loved mine so much that I had to get him one!!! He loves it and loves the wood grain!
Date published: 2016-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from FAVORITE!! I got this water bottle as a present for my bday in march 2016. I use it everyday, bring it everywhere and absolutely love it. I swear it makes the water taste better. It stays cold, even when the sun is beating down on it. You will feel the bottle will be hot and you're scared to drink it and then boom cold refreshing water. Also this size holds a full bottle of wine. You know when you put something other then water in your bottle then put water back in it and it kind of has a funky taste. Not with this one. I always put my water in after and no residual taste. Yes its expensive but if you use it everyday for a year that's 15 cents a day, so around a dollar a week. I think It's worth it and just bought the 17 oz size in marble. Also they make awesome presents because a lot of people love these but don't want to shell out that kind of cash.
Date published: 2016-11-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Water Bottle! Bought the water bottle a week ago, used it three times already has scratches on it. Besides that keeps water cold and hot for several hours!!
Date published: 2016-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great pricing I bought 4 bottles and we use them for water, juice and coffee. Worth the price, time and looks great. Only issue is, many of our family and friends have tried to walk out with them
Date published: 2016-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Worth the Money I was a little wary when purchasing due to the many reviews that state the coating chips off easily, however I have had this bottle for about 2 months now and do not see one single scratch or chip anywhere (and I am not gentle with my belongings!) This water bottle goes everywhere with me: On my bedside table, in my bag (which has my keys jingling in it too) on the commute, the office, the gym... Everywhere, and it has stood up to everything really well. It really does keep water cold (colder than any other bottle I've had) and it is easy to clean. I get a lot of compliments on the well done wood look the one I purchased has. The stopper feels weighty and good quality. Overall the product feels well made and top notch. It has a nice weight but not too heavy that you don't want to pack it with you. I haven't tested it with flavoured drinks or hot beverages as I like to keep my water bottle just for water but it has definitely been worth the higher price for what I use it for!
Date published: 2016-03-24
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Paint Chips Easily I used mine at home only and always have a soft coaster underneath. And even that doesn't stop the paint on the bottom from chipping. Can you imagine how fragile the paint is?
Date published: 2016-02-28