$20.00

Earn 100 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Add new dimension to your photo displays with this prismatic, 5" x 7" brass wire frame, in which a photo floats between two panes of glass. Designed by Sung Wook Park, this innovative frame can alternately sit on the desk or be hung on the wall. Mounting hardware included. Comes in gift packaging.
Product name:Umbra Prisma 5" x 7" Frame - CopperProduct dimensions:7.28" H × 9.45" W × 3" LShipping dimensions:7.28" H × 9.45" W × 3" LShipping weight:2.47 lbs.Size:5" x 7"UPC:028295511889

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Umbra: Frames

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful Accent Piece I really love this frame, I think it looks great and I love that it adds some colour to my bookshelf. Only down side, is I found it a bit difficult to change the photo.
Date published: 2018-06-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from unique I love this, its cute and different. Only complaint is that its so hard to open and put the picture in.
Date published: 2018-06-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Unique I love this, its cute and different. Only complaint is that its so hard to open and put the picture in.
Date published: 2018-06-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from love the style, kind of i love this open prism frame, but i kind of wish the picture itself wasn't floating
Date published: 2018-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it One of my fave frames I've ever purchased. I look at mine every day when I sit at my desk.
Date published: 2018-02-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Frame I love the unique look of this frame. Looks good on my shelf!
Date published: 2018-01-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Difficult to change photos It looks great, but the clasps on the back are quite hard to get out and since it's all glass (and difficult to close/open) it's challenging to avoid fingerprints.
Date published: 2018-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great gift Bought it as a gift and it's so cute!
Date published: 2017-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from cute great present, very modern and nice design
Date published: 2017-11-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love this - glass was broken I bought two - love them. easy to place picture in, look as pictured. Glass was broken on one.
Date published: 2017-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great gift The perfect gift. Very modern, it can even be hung.
Date published: 2017-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from fun design Very cool piece, not only an awesome way to showcase a picture but it serves as unique decor. Adds a funky fun look to your decor!
Date published: 2017-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Fun, unique design. Looks great on my coffee table, fun conversation piece.
Date published: 2017-08-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by from weird looking, not symmetrical kinda looks funny. wish it was more symmetrical
Date published: 2017-08-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Gift This design is very modern, sleek, and unique, making it look great on display and adds a new level of style to any room
Date published: 2017-08-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Stylish This design is very modern, sleek, and unique, making it look great on display and adds a new level of style to any room
Date published: 2017-08-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from perfect gift Perfect gift. Goes prety much everywhere
Date published: 2017-06-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by from nice gift a bit expensive but great an any decor
Date published: 2017-06-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Great Wedding Decor Used this for wedding decor - the bride loved it!
Date published: 2017-05-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Pretty Frame I received this frame as a gift and it looks great on my glass end table.
Date published: 2017-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Modern and elegant! I love the rose colour of the frame. Goes well with just about anything. The frame is sleek and doesn't take up much room. It is easy to add/change out a picture.
Date published: 2017-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fun frame looks great on the table without being bulky!
Date published: 2017-05-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fun Decor This is a sharp and high end looking frame without spending lots of $$. The only pain is wedging your photo between the panes of glass and making sure it's straight. Since there is so little surface area, it doesn't collect dust.
Date published: 2017-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it! Love the copper colour and how geometric it is. Eye catching without being bulky
Date published: 2017-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it I own a couple of these frames and love them so much. They're unique and add a nice touch to my desk. Get a lot of compliments on the them!
Date published: 2017-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Heavyweight, sophisticated I didn't expect these to feel so substantial in the hand. Will make a beautiful addition to any desk or study. A unisex design that will appeal to anyone
Date published: 2017-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wow Gorgeous picture frame. Looks great on my shelf
Date published: 2017-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Looks sharp and sleek Love this piece. It looks great in our living room
Date published: 2017-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing frame Got this frame as a present for my friend and it's so pretty!! Minimalist and geometric, it's the perfect home for your favourite picture. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Modern Design I was looking for copper coloured decor items and was so happy to find this. The geometric design is modern and unique and goes well with the look of my studio. The product itself is sturdy and of decent quality.
Date published: 2017-01-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous frame! Using this frame to display a wedding picture on our TV buffet and it is such a showstopper! Really brightens up the room and pops, love it so much I ordered a second one for my desk at work! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So chic!! I loveeeeee these frames!! I got 3!! in copper and black! They're chic and slick and modern and fits subtly enough in your decor yet can add pop to it!
Date published: 2017-01-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful Bought this to display a picture at my wedding. Got many compliments and now I use it at home. Beautiful and eye catching. Good quality, definitely worth it
Date published: 2017-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Surprise Aesthetic I honestly don't think I actually ordered this, BUT...It was in my package, so I guess it's mine now, it's really pretty...I didn't pay for it but honestly if I'd known how pretty it was I would have! The rubber stoppers are a little tough but really once you've gotten a nice picture in there you won't be bothering with them again. Really nice surprise!
Date published: 2017-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Surprise Aesthetic I honestly don't think I actually ordered this, BUT...It was in my package, so I guess it's mine now, it's really pretty...I didn't pay for it but honestly if I'd known how pretty it was I would have! The rubber stoppers are a little tough but really once you've gotten a nice picture in there you won't be bothering with them again. Really nice surprise!
Date published: 2017-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely These are a beautiful statement piece on our dresser and beautiful to display our photographs. Will get in more colours!
Date published: 2017-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE This picture frame is a perfect decorative piece for any minimalist out there. it is so simple yet sleek and the rose gold color is so pretty. so happy with the purchase. will be buying more!! makes for a great gift too. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful Frame! These frames are very beautiful but I would only ever use this one landscape - I found it a little wobbly when in portrait position.
Date published: 2016-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So Beautiful! I love these frames - the are so beautiful exactly how I pictured them! Very sturdy! #plumreview
Date published: 2016-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely frames Umbra creates the nicest modern looking picture frames. These are super sleek and complement my home so nicely.
Date published: 2016-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cute frames Love these frames, check the corners of the frame cause I opened mine and the corner of the glass was cracked.
Date published: 2016-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love It I love how sleek this frame looks and how the image floats in the middle. You will have to line it up in the middle yourself.
Date published: 2016-11-18