Umbra Prisma 8"x 10" Frame - Matte BrassUmbra Prisma 8"x 10" Frame - Matte Brass

Umbra Prisma 8"x 10" Frame - Matte Brass

byUMBRA

see the collection Umbra Desk Frames

Pricing and Purchase Info

$25.00

Earn 125 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Add new dimension to your photo displays with this prismatic, 8x10 matte brass wire frame, in which a photo floats between two panes of glass. Designed by Sung Wook Park, this innovative frame can alternately sit on the desk or be hung on the wall. Comes in gift packaging.
Product name:Umbra Prisma 8"x 10" Frame - Matte BrassProduct dimensions:10.51" H × 12.8" W × 2.99" LShipping dimensions:7.62" H × 12.3" W × 3.3" LShipping weight:2.49 lbs.Size:8" x 10"UPC:028295432962

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Umbra: Frames

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from very unique and versatile frame Love this frame, it's two way of hanging is really thoughtful and flexible
Date published: 2018-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Beautiful, Unique Frame I love this frame! Umbra makes products that last and are so unique. Much better than just a normal boring 8x10 frame.
Date published: 2018-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Obsessed! I have purchased these frames multiple times, once for me, and twice as gifts! I always get complimented on mine. I absolutely love. Very unique.
Date published: 2018-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My favourite frame Love the design of this frame, such a great accent piece! I usually display this on my bookcase, a little hard to mantle it up because it looks a bit chunky sticking out of the wall but otherwise a great frame!
Date published: 2018-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great addition to a room Very happy with this purchase! The frame is very modern and it looks good wether you place it vertically or horizontally. Definitely looks better on a table than hung up on a wall though.
Date published: 2018-02-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cute but not 100% sold I like this frame because it's unusual, but that also it's flaw. When I hung it up on the wall it pops out too much, that it looks better on my dresser.
Date published: 2018-01-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Modern frame Nice modern frame by Umbra
Date published: 2018-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute Wanted to get something different from the usual picture frames. Saw this and found it so cute! Adds a simple touch to my living room
Date published: 2017-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pretty and Modern I have a few of these and have given some as gifts too. They're good quality and look so pretty and clean. I also like that the have some depth, they're studier than most frames.
Date published: 2017-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Gift Idea I love this frame so much I bought two as gifts. Both were really well received! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great decor! the frame is modern and fits well into a home with a minimalist aesthetic.
Date published: 2017-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Clean and simple Very clean and simple design that pretty much can fit anywhere in your home. The gold metal won't take away from your photo and it's the perfect accent for your shelves or tables.
Date published: 2017-11-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it! Really clean simple geo design and does not take away from the picture displayed.
Date published: 2017-09-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love it one of my favourite frames, nice little gold accent in my collection, it just sits in front of another large picture i have. really goes with everything.
Date published: 2017-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute! This super cute and modern frame adds the perfect touch to any room! A beautiful update to a boring picture frame!
Date published: 2017-09-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Like very cute frame a friend got me a version of this
Date published: 2017-08-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Matte is perfect ! Hate shiny frames, this ones matte so it has my vote.
Date published: 2017-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect addition to the room I love how you can flip this frame horizontally or vertically to suit your photo. I have an art print that I bought from a merchant and it just fits so nicely in my bookshelf.
Date published: 2017-08-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Adorable! This design is very modern, sleek, and unique, making it look great on display and adds a new level of style to any room
Date published: 2017-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this frame! Umbra always makes great products and this frame is no exception!
Date published: 2017-07-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice frame I really do like this frame, I think it looks nice displayed, but I think I would have enjoyed it more in silver rather than brass.
Date published: 2017-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful!! Striking but not bulky! perfect for small spaces
Date published: 2017-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE Love love love this frame, bought it as a gift multiple times. Inexpensive but looks so chic. Make sure you're certain of the photo you put in it, can be difficult to change.
Date published: 2017-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very sleek frame Love this frame. Very simple but not boring. It's very sturdy and substantial. Great addition to the home.#plumreview
Date published: 2017-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stylish! I love this frame so much, it is very chic. It looks well made and I can use it either vertically or horizontally.
Date published: 2017-03-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very nice design! Looks super cool, but make sure when placing the picture inside you clean off your fingerprints.
Date published: 2017-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it I love the look of this frame, very unique yet simple. you can display it horizontal or vertical so it works for both landscape and portrait photos
Date published: 2017-02-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Awesome looking! I got a few of these and really love the geometrical look! Looks modern yet elegant! Only little con is that picture is a little hard to put in.
Date published: 2017-02-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love the style I really enjoy the metallic and geometric look of this frame, I find the design intriguing without distracting from the photograph I have displayed in it. I personally like the brass, but have also seen the black in a friend's home, and I think it is also nice in (matte) black. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars? I found it tremendously difficult and a little time consuming, to change the picture in the frame.
Date published: 2017-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great!! Love this frame on my desk
Date published: 2017-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful Frame This frame is beautiful and has a really cool geometric look. The only complaint I have is that the plastic pieces for the corners are difficult to get in and out of the frame - I think you have to use them to keep the glass in place. If you don't plan on changing the picture then this is no big deal!
Date published: 2017-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful! This frame is so unique and beautiful. It looks great holding my grandparents' wedding photo. I can't wait to buy more in different colours.
Date published: 2017-01-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Light weight and unique Creative design and lightweight frame. I mixed these in with some other wooden frames that I have and they look great.
Date published: 2016-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love this unique look This frame has a really unique look to it.
Date published: 2016-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely I love how this frame looks in my living room. Sturdy, too!
Date published: 2016-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love! I got this frame and i adore it! its so unique compares to my other frames.
Date published: 2016-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Modern, simple and lovely. My boyfriend bought me this and I love it. If you like modern decorative objects, this frame is perfect. Will be buying more to complete the set. Also, I love that you can use is both horizontally and vertically - very practical and continent. So modern and simple - can't go wrong with this!
Date published: 2015-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great great great, so post-modern LOVE the design, it's like a piece of art. Yes you definitely have to be careful when changing pictures, however, with that in mind, the picture, once in the frame, does not slide, which is a BIG plus. Also, I purchased the bigger frame and it's great to put in dried flowers, or ticket stubs from travelling. Would definitely recommend this- would be a great gift as well!
Date published: 2015-02-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Love it but be careful! bought this frame in store, really really love it unfortunately I moved it last evening and the top back cut through my thumb (really deep and sharp!) and then it tumbled out of my hand and the glass broke even though it was kept in tact within the frame. Getting it replaced but just putting out a warning to be careful when handling, the rim at the back of the frame top and bottom are sharp.
Date published: 2014-11-27