$24.99

Earn 125 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Made in Vermont from natural soapstone, Teroforma’s Whisky Stones are flavourless, non-porous cubes that will chill your drink without watering it down. Store in the freezer for a minimum of four hours, then rinse and air dry after each use.
Product name:Whisky Stones - Set of 9Product dimensions:1" H × 1" W × 1" LShipping dimensions:1" H × 1" W × 1" LShipping weight:1 lb.UPC:013964859379

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Wonderful scotch - lover gift Wonderful gift for a scotch lover. Chills scotch without diluting it. Wait for it to go on sale though, or purchase similar product that is on sale. Most stones out there function the same.
Date published: 2018-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute Package I like how they come with the little bag to store the stones. It's a great gift option and I bought these for my boyfriend. He really likes them.
Date published: 2018-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great I got these for my boyfriend and he loves them. Highly recommend these.
Date published: 2018-02-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Gift Got this for a gift and it's perfect!
Date published: 2018-01-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from good they look cool but don't get as cold as i would like
Date published: 2017-12-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect gift Gave them as a gift - great idea #plumreview
Date published: 2017-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect gift! Bought this for a whiskey-loving friend for his birthday, and he couldn't be more excited to use them (also a great price)!
Date published: 2017-12-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great These are great for scotch drinkers who like a cooler sip but no added water or ice.
Date published: 2017-12-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from works well Bought these for my boyfriend who has recently really gotten into whiskey. They look good and are easy to clean!
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Scotch on the Rocks Chill out, your scotch won't get watered down with these little cubes. Keep them in the freezer and pop them in your glass before pouring a splash. Cheers!
Date published: 2017-05-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Makes a great gift Good gift for whiskey lovers but drinks don't stay cold
Date published: 2017-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Wonderful Invention A great gift for whiskey lovers!
Date published: 2017-03-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by from keeps things cool Nice to not end up with a watered down drink on a hot day. bit small
Date published: 2017-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works but.. as stated the "rocks" are smaller/less impressive in person. Also more of a personalised item, not everyone is agreeable to rocks in their drink, so perhaps its best if you purchase it for yourself vs a gift item!
Date published: 2017-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Gift! They are a perfect size and are very affordable compared to similar stones at other stores
Date published: 2017-01-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Chills the drink but smaller than I imagined Great gift and chills the drink without diluting it. The stones were a lot smaller than I imagined.
Date published: 2017-01-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by from no good doesnt really get your drink cold
Date published: 2017-01-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great gift Bought this as a Christmas present for my brother-in-law and he loved it! Worth it when it goes on sale. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-01-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Useful and fun! Bought this a gift for my dad. Super useful and work as advertised! Great product.
Date published: 2016-12-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from My husband loves them. I bought them last year and my husband still uses them. Perfect so as not to water down your drinks!
Date published: 2016-12-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from great gift! Just have to remember to put in the freezer for four hours, which is a bit longer than most people want to wait for a nice drink.
Date published: 2016-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Gift These have revolutionized my cocktail drinking. No longer will you have to endure watered down drinks. Go for it!
Date published: 2016-12-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Bought as gift Good deal when on sale, can't wait to gift it!
Date published: 2016-11-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Fun gift when bought on sale Bought these as a holiday gift when they were on sale and so far they are a hit.
Date published: 2015-12-30