$24.99

Earn 125 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

The perfect gift for wine lovers, Wine Twirls keep your white wines perfectly chilled for up to 45 minutes, so you can savour your Sauvignon, Pinot or Chardonnay to its fullest. Made in the USA from FDA-approved food-safe resin and a high-tech thermal gel, Wine Twirls won’t impart flavour or odour and rest at the bottom of your glass where they never interfere with that next refreshing sip. Chill Wine Twirls in the freezer 3 hours ahead of use. Set of 4. Hand wash. Store in freezer between uses.
Product name:Wine Twirls™ – Set of 4Product dimensions:1" H × 1" W × 1" LShipping dimensions:1" H × 1" W × 1" LShipping weight:1 lb.UPC:013964859362

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Gave as a gift I gave these as a gift and the person really thought they were a great novelty and worked.
Date published: 2017-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gift Bought for an additional gift in a Christmas basket. Great little piece for a wine-theme.
Date published: 2017-05-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Are they supposed to freeze fully or?..... I received these as a gift for Christmas and was really excited about using them. I put them in the freezer and went to use them a few days later and 2 of them had froze all the way through, 2 had not. So I'm skeptical of using them because I don't want the mysterious chemical liquid to leak into my wine. How are they supposed to be? Frozen? Or just cold liquid inside? Any help would be appreciated. If someone could instruct me on how to get a replacement that would be great because 2 out of the 4 aren't the way they should be.Thanks
Date published: 2017-01-26